Dec 1, 2015
test
Cubecraft is a lot better with 1.9
200.gif

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Thank y'all for your feedback - as we said in the original post we'll be listening to what people think over the next couple of days. I still think it's a little early to make any changes as most people just seem to hate this due to change. However from reading the thread what I can conclude is;

- You hate the cooldown, rather than the whole new dual wielding stuff (People think the cooldown is lag -_- )
- Team killing is now easier because players can be pushed off bridges.
- Shield are a bit OP, and either need to be made extremely rare or removed.
- People dislike the sound of hitting someone.
- Some people do actually like 1.9, but there’s still a lot of bugs. But once fixed people should be happy.
- Optifine hasn't updated yet, which is out of our control.

Would you say this is a fair sum-up of stuff so far?

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Thank y'all for your feedback - as we said in the original post we'll be listening to what people think over the next couple of days. I still think it's a little early to make any changes as most people just seem to hate this due to change. However from reading the thread what I can conclude is;

- You hate the cooldown, rather than the whole new dual wielding stuff (People think the cooldown is lag -_- )
- Some people do actually like 1.9, but there’s still a lot of bugs. But once fixed people should be happy.

So its gonna be 1.8?

DiegoTuPapi

Nov 19, 2015
Sweden
www.youtube.com

We like the update new blocks, arrows, effects, shield food and more but please do not forget the PvP jitterclicking dont work blokhitting neither. you can do another games or minigames with the 1.9 PvP but please give back the 1.8 PvP to Skywars and Team Skywars all the people say that the 1.9 PvP is very boring, we want to have fun. It takes much longer to kill an opponent and more in the OP Chest so please think about this I am talking for all no only for me :)

@Roroyourboat_ @Moooofin @Iselciour @Tacosbefriends @TlmeLord @ImABubbleHead @HackersDontWin

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015

We like the update new blocks, arrows, effects, shield food and more but please do not forget the PvP jitterclicking dont work blokhitting neither. you can do another games or minigames with the 1.9 PvP but please give back the 1.8 PvP to Skywars and Team Skywars all the people say that the 1.9 PvP is very boring, we want to have fun. It takes much longer to kill an opponent and more in the OP Chest so please think about this I am talking for all no only for me :)

@Roroyourboat_ @Moooofin @Iselciour @Tacosbefriends @TlmeLord @ImABubbleHead @HackersDontWin

I agree, the pvp is more funny at 1.8. I like the new stuff like the new arrows but please bring the real pvp back!

TheMasterBuildZz

Dec 22, 2015
1.9 Pvp is much better.
You cant hack in 1.9 because the cooldown otherwise people use kill aura...
Some players dont know the 1.9 strategy's thats his fault.

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
Why do I not just learn how to be good at 1.9 PvP? Well, first of all, I'm 17 now, I don't have as much time to be playing Minecraft as when I first started out. Furthermore, one of the two major reasons I was still playing Mc was because I was good at it. If I have to learn 1.9 PvP I might as well start playing a new game. And finally, even if I learn how to be good at PvP in the 1.9 update, who says this particular system is here to stay? Maybe I'd have to learn a completely new system in Minecraft 2.1 or something.
Exactly bro, I'm 19 :c

DiegoTuPapi

Nov 19, 2015
Sweden
www.youtube.com

and please fix the ender pearls dont work like 1,8 now we cant do endersave thanks!

TheDarknessDead

May 12, 2015
if they want to put it but the 1.9-compatible also do this with the 1.8 osea make 2 skywars one 1.8 and one 1.9 and as well as all happy because there are many users who that 1.9 1.8

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat

I don't see the reason for tagging me. What are you trying to achieve? lol

Reactions: iLoveYouu
D

Deleted member 15612

PVP Sucks, does it counts as an opinion? :x, Lmao <3.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

Pretty fair sum-up, yes. The dual wielding isn't the worst, but its really overpowered in my opinion. Also please remove/fix the regeneration you get in EggWars when you for example get hit by a bow. I'm not sure if this also is a problem on other games, but it should definitely be changed.

Last edited:

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house

joe henry I just want to say one thing,i LOVE 1.9 but the shields shouldn't be a egwars thing because I was at my base and my bud gave me a shield and when I used it at mid (I hade nothing other than food and that shield) there was a full leather guy with a stone sword and I fisted him to death and one last thing god apples give me 6 extra absorption hearts

LucasHood

Mar 27, 2015
Para mi si modificaran el plugin y eliminaran el cooldown todo estaria perfecto, se hace aburrido el pvp mas si peleas contra mas de uno; te tardas horas en matarlos...
Lastima que cube no tenga en cuenta las opiniones de sus usuarios.

Reactions: Rodrigo42

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net

This is only a small vote Why not listen to users creating a formal and final vote ?

In most of the comments people ask the 1.8

@Joe Henry @Marco Slater @rubik_cube_man
That may be because that thread got spammed in the chat, where everyone got told to vote for 1.8...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom