Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameopet

May 11, 2015
Mexico City, Mexico
In 1.8 the "skill" was whoever could click the fastest in PvP- spare us the carpal tunnel.

But, the PvP was more simple in 1.8. It will take some time for people to get used to the update.

fiambre

Aug 19, 2015
Too much lag and the delay when you hit a player. Please read the iLoveYouu thread. It says everything. @iLoveYouu great thread man. Love ya <3

Reactions: NorwaySun

Beigin

Feb 10, 2015
Minecraft 1.9 is a mature update, now you need a little bit more skill to pvp, on the previous versions the person who spammed clicks more was the one who wins, but now you need to plan your attack, make amazing combos and protect yourself with shields, also this update is going to separate minecraft in 2 groups, little kid click spammers and pvp skilled players, thats why i think this update is amazing.
P.D Some of the kits in eggwars dont work
Beigin

PikipunkMC

Nov 18, 2015
PvP in 1.9 ( in my opinion) is really bad, I prefer 1.8 PvP instead.
This 1.9 update is cool in other aspects... for example : New blocks, New enchantments, etc....

But what makes 1.9 hated ( in my opinion) is the new mechanics of PvP

I hope 1.8/1.7 PvP not be dead at all....

Sorry for my bad english :D:)

TheDarknessDead

May 12, 2015
hello come to give my opinion first 1.9 is for good computers and bad computers or half the wrath of them are delayed and did not enjoy the server and return to 1.8 or you can also Aser, which is one of 2 vercones and also to those who want to play 1.9 between 1.9 and 1.8 those who want to go there that's my opinion and if I am the server computers in the middle and evil

PD: sorry for my English speak Spanish more xD

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
tumblr_m6ppniq7uX1r54kwx.gif
Literally every time we update, we get this loud, vocal minority of players screaming #OldCubecraft and threatening to leave the server if their demands aren't met. Please, I say this every time we update: Give us just one week to address bugs, fix issues, and listen to your concerns. Instead of screaming like children who've been denied a candy bar at the grocery store, post your suggestions here and report bugs to us here.

Thank you.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
I think that those who were good at 1.8 pvp are the ones who hate the update the most. I understand that there probably is more strategy involved, with the shield, different arrow types, dual wielding and attack cooldown, but for me it's just too different from what I'm used to..
As I've been with MC since early 2011, I was quite good at PvP, but I'm excited to see that the new system requires a lot more skill than just spamming with a sword until your opponent is dead. Because if we're all honest, sword to sword combat was crap (combined with fishing rods, bows, flint n' steel, it wasn't too shabby).Let's give this new system a try shall we?

As for everyone complaining about lag, bugs, and such, everything will be fixed within a week.

CubeCraft Players when an update comes out in one gif:
post-coitus.gif

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
tumblr_m6ppniq7uX1r54kwx.gif
Literally every time we update, we get this loud, vocal minority of players screaming #OldCubecraft and threatening to leave the server if their demands aren't met. Please, I say this every time we update: Give us just one week to address bugs, fix issues, and listen to your concerns. Instead of screaming like children who've been denied a candy bar at the grocery store, post your suggestions here and report bugs to us here.

Thank you.
Minoria de gente? jajajaja
ve los comentarios el 80% no quiere la 1.9, ahora por que no poner dentro del juego un link de votacion? :)

Reactions: LucasHood

iEmaa

Jan 12, 2016
I think the 1.9 is for survival, not pvp, but not bad, as if it does not return the 1.8 to skywars, chances are I'll go to another server.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Minoria de gente? jajajaja
ve los comentarios el 80% no quiere la 1.9, ahora por que no poner dentro del juego un link de votacion? :)
No one ever says anything when everything is good and you're happy. People only start talking about updates when they're upset with it. Even if we put it up to a vote, the only people that are going to bother voting are the angry people who don't like 1.9.

I'll go to another server.
All the other servers are either running 1.9 or are going to update to 1.9 in the future. Every update has people who want to stay on the current version, but almost no server does that. It just doesn't make sense to stay on outdated versions of the game.

Itz_RobertR3kt_

Mar 4, 2016
The 1.9 I do not like it can not stick Because Well Lag is impressive Many Bug And most likely to fence me to another server in the 1.9 They went more for PvP survival and not lay it :( Please wing was 1.8 As

Rodrigo42

May 30, 2015
No one ever says anything when everything is good and you're happy. People only start talking about updates when they're upset with it. Even if we put it up to a vote, the only people that are going to bother voting are the angry people who don't like 1.9.

All the other servers are either running 1.9 or are going to update to 1.9 in the future. Every update has people who want to stay on the current version, but almost no server does that. It just doesn't make sense to stay on outdated versions of the game.
No lo ponen a votacion de los usuarios ya que esta mas que obvio que la mayoria de gente votaria por estar en la 1.8 lo que veo muy mal ya que se les olvida que los usuarios hacen al servidor y no el servidor a ellos

En pocas palabras recuerden que sin los usuarios el servidor no seria nada

Reactions: LucasHood

TechnoAdam2000

Aug 5, 2015

i can list multiple servers that i can guarentee will never update to 1.9, there are some that havent even fully updated to 1.8 yet

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jxrvis

Dec 11, 2015
I enjoy 1.9 except for the pvp, its just too confusing and by the time you're able to hit someone again, they've gotten full health again, fights last way too long and even though that its something new, its just wrong I don't like the pvp part...... change pvp back to 1.8 style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom