Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britney Spears

Please make a vote on who wants the 1.8 and 1.9
@Joe Henry

nagging about getting 1.8 back into cubecraft is not going to work. CCGN is a network with a big audience and they keep the server up-to-date to give everyone the best minecraft experience and 1.8 is NOT up-to-date any more. So nagging about it won't get you any further..

Reactions: CARDAN18

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Yo pienso que deben actualizar a la 1.7 o 1.8 como gusten porque?
Lo que yo pienso de la 1.9 es algo terrible y muchos lo creerán y dan muchas razones las cuales son muy interesantes a mi parecer, pero bueno ya le digo que es lo que no me gusta de la 1.9

1.- Lag del infierno (no hay optifine)

2.- La modalidad de pvp.
Muchos personas "ProsPvP" practicaron mucho y demasiado, pero para que? para que venga Microsoft y actualize a esta técnica tan horrible? deberíamos quedarnos en la 1.7 o 1.8 como lo hacen en otros servidores como badlion, kohi, etc esos servidores no se actualizaran, ¿Porque?
Porque saben lo que sufrirán los practicantes de pvp, todo el esfuerzo que hicieron, a la basura, porque no se hace esto en todos los sv? si hay muchos errores en la 1.9? ni si quiera han sacado el Optifine así que va de la mrd el minecraft para los que tienen mala pc obviamente.

Bueno esa es mi opinión sobre la 1.9.
Google Translate said:
I think they should upgrade to 1.7 or 1.8 as they like that?
I think the 1.9 is a terrible thing and many will believe and give many reasons which are very interesting in my opinion, but good and I say what I do not like the 1.9

1. Lag hell (no optifine)

2. The mode of pvp.
Many people "ProsPvP" practiced much and too, but for what? Microsoft to come and actualize this technique so horrible? should stay at 1.7 or 1.8 as they do in other servers as badlion, kohi, etc those servers were not updated, Why?
Because they know what pvp practitioners suffer, all the efforts made, the trash, because not done at all sv? if there are many errors in 1.9? not even have taken the Optifine so it goes mrd the minecraft for those with bad pc obviously.

Well that's my opinion on the 1.9.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodrigo42

CrispyMeme

Jan 26, 2016
Simply Stating 1.9 is bad because I don't like it is very stubborn. Yes, it is very different from 1.8 combat. I have noticed a few problems however. Some of which include block glitching while towering up,
Being able to knock teammates off, and slight bow and arrow malfuctions. I believe it will take time to appreciate, but in the long run will provide a more fair and balanced combat system unlike the previous click battles.

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
You can push others, this is very annoying, and could be used to team kill.

Reactions: diogo

TheDarknessDead

May 12, 2015
I will not return into the server as it will lag like I really was before the upgrade had many bugs but with the change to 1.9 Podre no longer enter the lag

Reactions: TechnoAdam2000
B

Britney Spears

I will not return into the server as it will lag like I really was before the upgrade had many bugs but with the change to 1.9 Podre no longer enter the lag

I don't think that the lagg is a problem of the server , because since the 1.9 update i lagg rarely and thats awesome. but if you're still lagging it has something to do with your internet or pc i think.

ExtremisPlaysMC

Mar 9, 2016
What is this Cubecraft? 1.9 hackers???!!!!! You promised us there would be no more hackers because of the new update! That is a killaura hack client too! Killaura isn't supposed to be in 1.9, right??!!! Nope. Now hackers have a 100% chance of winning with the new update. The don't even get bugged back when they fly? What is the meaning of this???!!!!

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Pre-1.9 PvP consisted of two users in an arm's race to degrade the other's armour, with very few elements of 'skill' involved. Players would have similar to identical loadouts, and every fight would conclude the exact same way.
Please be sarcasm.. In 1.7/1.8 I actually had to put some effort into killing someone.. In 1.9 I get an 80 kill streak in kit pvp doing pretty much nothing.

B

Britney Spears

Please be sarcasm.. In 1.7/1.8 I actually had to put some effort into killing someone.. In 1.9 I get an 80 kill streak in kit pvp doing pretty much nothing.
Thats true 1.9 PvP is more thinking than mouse spamming. Thats why i like it more than 1.8. And all hackers on the server are also reducing there is (Thank god) no hack client for 1.9 yet. and that makes 1.9 a better version to (legit) PvP.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Thats true 1.9 PvP is more thinking than mouse spamming. Thats why i like it more than 1.8. And all hackers on the server are also reducing there is (Thank god) no hack client for 1.9 yet. and that makes 1.9 a better version to (legit) PvP.
The hackers will be back soon anyways, and there is already a hacked client out.. Just because there aren't many hackers yet that doesn't mean 1.9 is a better version, they aren't here yet because not many hacked clients have updated to 1.9 yet. They will soon though and then there will probably be more hackers than ever, one of the reasons for that is because people absolutely hate 1.9 PvP and are trash at it so they will use a hacked client..

B

Britney Spears

The hackers will be back soon anyways, and there is already a hacked client out.. Just because there aren't many hackers yet that doesn't mean 1.9 is a better version, they aren't here yet because not many hacked clients have updated to 1.9 yet. They will soon though and then there will probably be more hackers than ever, one of the reasons for that is because people absolutely hate 1.9 PvP and are trash at it so they will use a hacked client..
I didn't say that 1.9 is a better version , i just said that there aren't as many hackers as there are in 1.8 and thats a reason why its better to PvP in 1.9 then in 1.8 because at the moment there aren't that much hackers on 1.9. And that means that you can PvP without encountering a hacker that often.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I didn't say that 1.9 is a better version , i just said that there aren't as many hackers as there are in 1.8 and thats a reason why its better to PvP in 1.9 then in 1.8 because at the moment there aren't that much hackers on 1.9. And that means that you can PvP without encountering a hacker that often.
That's true, but the fun of not encountering any hackers will end soon and they will be more overpowered than ever (most likely) (
)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom