Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I actually didn't like 1.9 when CubeCraft updated, but after trying it, I got used to it and I still don't like it.

Reactions: Spectator__

zStevennL0l

Mar 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I enjoyed the team skywars because of the quickness, fast pace games you can put into a game. Now when I rush with a diamond sword, the chance of me winning against my opponent is close to zero. I still prefer 1.7/1.8 combat style over 1.9. I hope there will be some changes made to the current combat system, because it is very boring to be honest.

Still so many bugs and such are in 1.9, that I get stressed when I die. When I lose a game, it's mainly because I get stuck in a block whilst building, or the game is just too boring to continue... (Hitting 1 person 100 times).

You are saying 1.9 requires more skill rather than fast clicking, but you only have to find the best gear in team skywars in order to win. ;-;

I hope change will be made very soon, because I do not enjoy cubecraft 1.9 at the moment.

Sincerely,
Steven

Seppievds

Jan 28, 2016
Belgium
1.9 is so boring, you have to wait to hit someone and in that time they can just keep eating golden apples and it takes so long to kill them then :(
1.9 is just not fun at all, please go back to 1.8 are do both 1.8 and 1.9 because CubeCraft is the only fun server out there! <3 And with 1.9 is it not fun to play on Cubecraft
-Zaphy_TF

Seppievds

Jan 28, 2016
Belgium
1.9 is so boring, you have to wait to hit someone and in that time they can just keep eating golden apples and it takes so long to kill them then :(
1.9 is just not fun at all, please go back to 1.8 are do both 1.8 and 1.9 because CubeCraft is the only fun server out there! <3 And with 1.9 is it not fun to play on Cubecraft
-Zaphy_TF
I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you guys will go back to 1.8 because the combat system is not fun anymore in 1.9 :'(
And I don't know what to do anymore, I played all day on cubecraft but with 1.9 I just CANT because its to boring :'(
#OldCubeReturn <3

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
I liked beta 1.7 PvP. There was no sprinting, and bows shot very quickly, making them incredibly viable if you had the resources to keep up your arrow supply. There was no food bar and if you had full diamond armour, there was no enchantment and you could jump into PvP knowing you had the best gear.
1.9's PvP is moving towards what would be expected of a modern game, dual wielding being something I have wanted to see for a long time, but dual wielding does not allow you to use the left click action on the offhand weapon, which means that dual wielding swords is not viable (which would be incredible) except for aesthetic purposes.

I want to see something akin to a dodge roll added, as this would allow for more dynamic fights, however this should be impossible to do with heavy armour, giving a tradeoff.
The glider item is cool, though using "Elytra" to refer to it I believe alienates people from something they would otherwise know immediately what it is. It's nice to have it in the game, though, similar to Guild Wars 2's Heart of Thorns expansion.

I'd like to see more abilities or combos which would allow for more experimentation and learning in PvP.

The best thing in Minecraft 1.9 in my opinion is the addition of the vast array of new NBT tags, and other item properties that lend themselves to an official API. Although it's become almost Half-Life-esque in the way that it has been promised for years and everyone has started to lose hope, I believe there have been significant steps taken towards this. Once this is released I think some of the remaining Minecraft modding community might be salvaged.

iEmaa

Jan 12, 2016
If you see, other server has 1.8 and 1.9, y enter to cubecraft today and is like only 5000 people, and when the 1.8 are like 10.000 im not sure but, the people go for a version. I think if cubecraft has 1.8 and 1.9 the server was good, but that is a opinion of all of us.

Reactions: Seppievds
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom