Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britney Spears

That's true, but the fun of not encountering any hackers will end soon and they will be more overpowered than ever (most likely) (
)..

... Thats insanity , i didn't knew that those hack client programmers where capable of making hacks like this , but probaly they are... even with the cooldown.. The only thing that i have to say now is that they should find a solution for the whole flying thing he did in the video and about the killaura there isn't much to do about i think. If i see this i think that removing the cooldown would be a better thing to do. Defeating a hacker is already a really hard thing to do , but defeating a hacker with that cooldown is impossible.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

TechnoAdam2000

Aug 5, 2015
For the hackers, just add an anti cheat like most good servers have, for the butthurt people that hate 1.9 like me, simple, just make it 1.8/1.9 and do what most servers did and remove the cooldown so pvp is somewhat enjoyable again

Reactions: Britney Spears
B

Britney Spears

For the hackers, just add an anti cheat like most good servers have, for the butthurt people that hate 1.9 like me, simple, just make it 1.8/1.9 and do what most servers did and remove the cooldown so pvp is somewhat enjoyable again

+1
Anti-Cheat won't be able to stop people using killaura , so i think that removing the cooldown is the best thing to do , because defeating a hacker with killaura isn't going to happen in 1.9

Reactions: diogo

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I like it. The only smart thing that Cube missed, is the timeing.. if they got the update out on the same day 1.9 Optifine came out: A LOT MORE people would have liked it. But I don't really mind.. I am loveing the update!!

coolnye

Mar 10, 2016
I honestly love the update. Instead of mindlessly clicking to kill another person where the only skill you need is fast clicking fingers, PVP now needs skill to kill somebody. People say that shields are too op, and I don't understand why. If somebody is blocking with their shield, you take out your axe and disable it and start attacking with a sword. People just need to learn how to fight before they can criticize the new PVP.

_mewcollin10

Feb 15, 2016
De reden dat ik 1.9 niet leuk vind:

1. Pvp-gevechten duren te lang door die cooldown. Hierdoor maakt het pvp redelijk saai en duren potjes te lang
2. Je kan niet meer met een fishing rod pvpen
3. Het is onmogelijk om teams te verslaan in bijvoorbeeld skywars omdat je met wachten voordat je weer damamge kan doen met slaan
4 Als iemand betere stuff (vooral is diegene een schild heeft in 1vs1 pvp) heeft is het nu gewoon verduidelijk dat diegene wint, je hebt geen skill meer nodig alleen stuff. Het hang nu af aan luck in plaats van skill
5. Het heeft een redelijk aantal bugs, maar ik ga er van uit dat dat gefixed word.

Ik vind schild niet zo'n groot probleem als cooldown maar word weggehaald. Schild+cooldown vind ik geen goede combinatie.

Meer redenen kon ik op dit moment niet verzinnen.

Conclusie: Vooral pvp in 1.9 is saai en je hebt er weinig skill voor nodig. Cubecraft was een lange tijd mijn favoriete server maar 1.9 heeft het duidelijk verpest. Dit is dan ook de reden dat ik (tijdelijk, als pvp weer terug is als de oude of in iedergeval verbeterd is) ga stoppen met het spelen op Cubecraft, sorry daarvoor.

Kort samengevat: Pvp in 1.9 heeft voor mij en velen anderen het plezier op Cubecraft verpest en ik weet dat daarom heel wat mensen gestopt zijn met het spelen op Cubecraft

Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

De reden dat ik 1.9 niet leuk vind:

1. Pvp-gevechten duren te lang. Hierdoor maakt het redelijk saai en duren potjes te lang
2. Je kan niet meer met een fishing rod pvpen
3. Het is onmogelijk om teams te verslaan in bijvoorbeeld skywars omdat je met wachten voordat je weer damamge kan doen met slaan
4 Als iemand betere stuff (vooral is diegene een schild heeft in 1vs1 pvp) heeft is het nu gewoon verduidelijk dat diegene wint, je hebt geen skill meer nodig alleen stuff. Het hang nu af aan luck in plaats van skill
5. Het heeft een redelijk aantal bugs, maar ik ga er van uit dat dat gefixed word.

Vooral pvp is saai en je hebt er weinig skill voor nodig. Chbecraft was een lange tijd mijn favoriete server maar 1.9 heeft het duidelijk verpest. Dit is dan ook de reden dat ik (tijdelijk, als pvp weer terug is als de oude of in iedergeval verbeterd is) ga stoppen met het spelen op Cubecraft, sorry daarvoor.

Meer redenen kon ik op dit moment niet verzinnen.

I see that you're very upset with the new update , you're not the only one tho. But be aware that we all want to have a server that is going good and that everyone has an amazing time on. as you said in your thread , the bugs are going to be fixed very soon. And don't think that the staff members aren't reading all our thread about how much we hate/love 1.9 because they are and they will use them to make the server a better place to play on for everyone .

And not everyone talks dutch , so maybe you could make a reply in english next time :) ?[/QUOTE]

Reactions: hgbf

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Omg so much Complains about 1.9 cooldown
I really wont interfere with this Post
It isn't my style....
Well Bye!

_mewcollin10

Feb 15, 2016
I see that you're very upset with the new update , you're not the only one tho. But be aware that we all want to have a server that is going good and that everyone has an amazing time on. as you said in your thread , the bugs are going to be fixed very soon. And don't think that the staff members aren't reading all our thread about how much we hate/love 1.9 because they are and they will use them to make the server a better place to play on for everyone .

And not everyone talks dutch , so maybe you could make a reply in english next time :) ?
[/QUOTE]

Ik weet dat ik niet iedereen Nederlands praat maar ik denk dat ik mijn argument beter kon onderbouwen als ik het in het Nederlands schrijf. Ook weet ik dat PinkSparkle Nederlands is;)

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Why.... i don't understand..... so much hate for 1.9....
6 pages.... I..I..I...
i like the update
please....

~JvwerMcGames last massage

PS: this is not my last message

Reactions: Renss

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Well... 1.9 COMPLETELY RUINED PVP (It makes every PVP game just boring. BUT there is 1 thing about fly and killaura hackers.Sow I watched a video from NitroPelle, it turns out there is a potion effect on your arrow that makes you fly die a few seconds.How do we know if someone is using fly or not when someone is reporting? Atleast people with killaura can't hurt that much anymore. I think the only thing that's good about 1.9 are those wings and the new blocks in my opinion.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well... 1.9 COMPLETELY RUINED PVP (It makes every PVP game just boring. BUT there is 1 thing about fly and killaura hackers.Sow I watched a video from NitroPelle, it turns out there is a potion effect on your arrow that makes you fly die a few seconds.How do we know if someone is using fly or not when someone is reporting? Atleast people with killaura can't hurt that much anymore. I think the only thing that's good about 1.9 are those wings and the new blocks in my opinion.
Neh I like the cooldown it makes a fight more spicy XD well and it also makes a game more amusing and interesting because you don't know who is going to win really Its fun
People just need to get used to It its still is fast Paced to me I think.....

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Neh I like the cooldown it makes a fight more spicy XD well and it also makes a game more amusing and interesting because you don't know who is going to win really Its fun
People just need to get used to It its still is fast Paced to me I think.....
Fast paced? I haven't played a single game of eggwars yet where the fight ended before my opponent's armor started breaking. And on OP eggwars and Skywars fights now take 8-10 MINUTES

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
In addition, for everyone that loves the cooldown because it's a "new" feature I'm here to tell you you're WRONG. Since Minecraft 1.7, you have always had 0.5 seconds where you couldn't hit someone. If you think I'm wrong about this, then how come kill aura didn't attack even faster? It would effectively be /kill

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I actually didn't like 1.9 when Cube updated, but after trying it, I got used to it and I don't think it's bad at all.

littlefish391

Jul 22, 2015
I don't like 1.9 because when your on 1 block pathways like on egg wars when going to the middle you can walk into other players then get pushed into the void.Please stop player pushing thing

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
In addition, for everyone that loves the cooldown because it's a "new" feature I'm here to tell you you're WRONG. Since Minecraft 1.7, you have always had 0.5 seconds where you couldn't hit someone. If you think I'm wrong about this, then how come kill aura didn't attack even faster? It would effectively be /kill
I doesn't matter what you tell me!
Its my opinion....
You can't change that bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom