Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@ThatGrimCreeper @Davidnator995 won against me 1-0 here's the proof if ya need it : P I'm such an idiot I panicked and ran off a ledge xD
View attachment 124606

GG, well played David & good luck in the next round!

It's not the winning, it's the fun that counts :-P Thanks for being such a quick replacement, I'll tag you for the next tournament in a few months time I'll also update the bracket .

@Mr_Eevee_MC , @Davidnator995 is your next opponent. You have 2 weeks to battle it out. Feel free to send me a PM it your opponent isn't answering or it you guys can't agree on times :-D

Reactions: DragonSan

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is a reminder about some of the matches.

These people have until the 6th of December to complete their matches:

@Nikoshka vs @Wouze

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax

@Chimp vs @xx_360noscope101

@BooM_Playz360 vs @KronosReeper

If you don't complete your matches by then, I will unfortunately have to remove you from the tournament, I don't mean to be harsh, but I have to keep this tournament moving. If your opponent is not replying, or you have a genuine reason to why your match has not taken place, Please send me a PM.

I can't remember the dates for the other people, and I'm on my phone so it will be awkward to find out. I will tag the rest of the people that need to do matches on Friday. Thanks

Reactions: iLoveYouu
N

Nikboo

Sorry, but I have a lot going on this and next week. Drop me out of the competition.

Reactions: Grimmay

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
This is a reminder about some of the matches.

These people have until the 6th of December to complete their matches:

@Nikoshka vs @Wouze

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax

@Chimp vs @xx_360noscope101

@BooM_Playz360 vs @KronosReeper

If you don't complete your matches by then, I will unfortunately have to remove you from the tournament, I don't mean to be harsh, but I have to keep this tournament moving. If your opponent is not replying, or you have a genuine reason to why your match has not taken place, Please send me a PM.

I can't remember the dates for the other people, and I'm on my phone so it will be awkward to find out. I will tag the rest of the people that need to do matches on Friday. Thanks
Can you let me have an extra day?
@Chimp

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is a reminder to people participating. For some, you have until the 6th to complete your matches (I made you aware of your matches on the 22nd November). If you do not complete your matches you will be eliminated from the tournament/ replaced by someone else. If i say you have been eliminated, but you have PROOF that you have messaged your opponent (and they did not answer), then i will keep you in the tournament. The people that have until the 6th are:

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion (You have until the 6th, please let me know if you need more time)

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax (You have until the 6th, please let me know if you need more time)

@BooM_Playz360 vs @KronosReeper (You have until the 6th, please let me know if you need more time)

The rest of the matches will have dates specified next to them:

@Mr_Eevee_MC vs @Davidnator995 You have until the 12th to complete your match.

@Wouze vs @skps2010 You have until the 15th to complete your match.

I am very sorry to all the people currently awaiting opponents, as you can see i am trying my best to keep the competition moving!

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
Please send him a PM, you get emails when you receive a PM! If you send him a PM and he does not reply by the 15th i will remove him from the tournament. I will need you to send me a screenshot of the PM that you send him.
螢幕快照 2016-12-06 上午12.47.27.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom