Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Yes do the bracket thing to 1:0

All done :-D

http://prntscr.com/davyh1

If you get a chance to see any of the other people participating in this competition, please forward them to think thread!

I will be tagging them in this thread again, as well as PM'n them once it reaches one week from the thread has been posted. So if you do see anyone, please tell them!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is a specific reminder to these people, they have not been online in a while, so I'm tagging them so this can count as my reasoning to why they have been removed from the tournament (If it gets that far)

@BooM_Playz

I am unsure if @BooM_Playz360 is also @BooM_Playz . In the original sign up thread the name used was BooM_PlayZ. Please tell me if you , BooM_Playz360 , are the person in this tournament!

@OsvaPlayer45MX

Also a lot of people have been saying to me they did not know about the thread/ they were not tagged. So this is a general reminder to all the people that are currently meant to be engaging in their battles. You have until the 6th of december to complete your matches. Every time there is a new match, those people will be tagged. Sorry to any of the people waiting for their second or their third opponent!

First round people:

@LucianYOLO vs @iConfueZ

@OsvaPlayer45MX vs @Davidnator995

@Nikoshka vs @Wouze

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax

Second Round People:

@Chimp vs @xx_360noscope101

@BooM_Playz (or possibly @BooM_Playz360 ) vs @KronosReeper

Sorry to all the people awaiting matches:

@Mr_Eevee_MC

@skps2010

@iLoveYouu

@Sem_Lanters

To all the people awaiting matches, i will inform you of who you are against asap!

Last edited:

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
This is a specific reminder to these people, they have not been online in a while, so I'm tagging them so this can count as my reasoning to why they have been removed from the tournament (If it gets that far)

@BooM_Playz

I am unsure if @BooM_Playz360 is also @BooM_Playz . In the original sign up thread the name used was BooM_PlayZ. Please tell me if you , BooM_Playz360 , are the person in this tournament!

@OsvaPlayer45MX

Also a lot of people have been saying to me they did not know about the thread/ they were not tagged. So this is a general reminder to all the people that are currently meant to be engaging in their battles. You have until the 6th of december to complete your matches. Every time there is a new match, those people will be tagged. Sorry to any of the people waiting for their second or their third opponent!

First round people:

@LucianYOLO vs @iConfueZ

@OsvaPlayer45MX vs @Davidnator995

@Nikoshka vs @Wouze

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax

Second Round People:

@Chimp vs @xx_360noscope101

@BooM_Playz (or possibly @BooM_Playz360 ) vs @KronosReeper

Sorry to all the people awaiting matches:

@Mr_Eevee_MC

@skps2010

@iLoveYouu

@Sem_Lanters

To all the people awaiting matches, i will inform you of who you are against asap!
Jeez. When can I play >:-( I want to advance and win the rankup to obsidian+

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom