Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone, i am ThatGrimCreeper, and this thread is regarding the situation of the solo eggwars tournament that Power_Ranger was hosting. Unfortunately due to his current situation, he is unable to host this tournament ; he has given me permission to carry it on for him (Please ignore the typo, i was in a tense eggwars fight at the time!):

http://prntscr.com/daix3n

Details

This tournament will run in a 1v1 style with two opponents entering into a game of solo eggwars together. There is a bracket showing opponents below. The contender who survives the longest in the game (within the rules) advances. The winner will receive the reward of bragging rights :p. Unfortunately there will not be any rank upgrades or anything of that kind. If someone would like to donate a prize, please PM me!
Rules

1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed but not telling other players in the game to focus your opponent.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game.
4. Safari and End are banned maps due to having pre built bridges.
5. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
6. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
7. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
8. The last surviving competitor advances.
9. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
10. All cubecraft rules must be followed.
11. You must have fun :D

New Rules

I have added a few rules to speed this tournament up:

1. You MUST comply to the specified date I give you to complete your match. Unless you have genuine proof that you have tried to message your opponent, or if you have a genuine reason to why you have not fought, both players will be eliminated!

2. I MUST have evidence of who won each match. This can be done by:

Screenshot

In the minecraft chat on CCG, the loosing opponent must say something along these lines " I lost against 'IGN' in the solo eggwars tournament with a score of .....". Please write this message in English. If you can't, please contact me via PM.

This screenshot can either be sent to me via PM, or put in this thread (please tag me).

3. The matches must be done using the 1.9 combat system.

New Info

These are the current matches that should be taking place within the next 2 weeks:

First round people:

@LucianYOLO vs @iConfueZ

@OsvaPlayer45MX vs @Davidnator995

@Nikoshka vs @Wouze

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax

Second Round People

@Chimp vs @xx_360noscope101

@BooM_Playz vs @KronosReeper

@HackersDontWin vs @mgoz

For the people that are awaiting their next opponent, i will make them aware as soon as possible!

As said before, you all have 2 weeks to complete your matches, i will be checking up on people to ensure this has happened!

If i have any names or info is wrong in this thread, or the Challonge link, then tell me! If a match has happened, but it is not yet shown on the challonge link, please let me know!

This is what the competition currently looks like!

tournament.png

http://challonge.com/CCGNSoloEggwars

The reason why some fights say 1-0 (although that may not have been the result), is because i don't know what the score was. If you would like to tell me the score i will update it for you!

Good luck, if you need any help, PM me or tag me in this thread!

Last edited:

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hello everyone, i am ThatGrimCreeper, and this thread is regarding the situation of the solo eggwars tournament that Power_Ranger was hosting. Unfortunately due to his current situation, he is unable to host this tournament ; he has given me permission to carry it on for him (Please ignore the typo, i was in a tense eggwars fight at the time!):

http://prntscr.com/daix3n

Details

This tournament will run in a 1v1 style with two opponents entering into a game of solo eggwars together. There is a bracket showing opponents below. The contender who survives the longest in the game (within the rules) advances. The winner will receive the reward of bragging rights :p.
Rules

1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed but not telling other players in the game to focus your opponent.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game.
4. Safari and End are banned maps due to having pre built bridges.
5. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
6. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
7. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
8. The last surviving competitor advances.
9. Bow spamming is annoying and doesn't allow a fair fight, so don't do that (unless agreed upon both opponents)
10. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
11. All cubecraft rules must be followed.
12. You must have fun :D

New Rules

I have added a few rules to speed this tournament up:

1. The matches must not take longer than 2 weeks to complete, if the match takes longer than 2 weeks, then depending on the situation, i will decide who goes forward to the next stage (this will depend on which person is unable to compete).

2. I MUST have evidence of who won each match. This can be done by:

Screenshot

In the minecraft chat on CCG, the loosing opponent must say something along these lines " I lost against 'IGN' in the solo eggwars tournament with a score of .....". Please write this message in English. If you can't, please contact me via PM.

This screenshot can either be sent to me via PM, or put in this thread (please tag me).

3. The matches must be done using the 1.9 combat system.

New Info

These are the current matches that should be taking place within the next 2 weeks:

First round people:

@LucianYOLO vs @iConfueZ

@OsvaPlayer45MX vs @Davidnator995

@Nikoshka vs @Wouze

@Natsu_Fire vs @xFirelion

@SenpaiCygni vs @pewax

Second Round People

@Chimp vs @xx_360noscope101

@BooM_Playz vs @KronosReeper

@HackersDontWin vs @mgoz

As said before, you all have 2 weeks to complete your matches, i will be checking up on people to ensure this has happened!

If i have any names or info is wrong in this thread, or the Challonge link, then tell me! If a match has happened, but it is not yet shown on the challonge link, please let me know!

This is what the competition currently looks like!

View attachment 124190

http://challonge.com/CCGNSoloEggwars

Good luck, if you need any help, PM me or tag me in this thread!
I was in the last tourney :( is there room?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom