Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
hey @ThatGrimCreeper, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but are you hosting another tournament after this one? And if you are could I sign up for it please? :D

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
hey @ThatGrimCreeper, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but are you hosting another tournament after this one? And if you are could I sign up for it please? :D

I probably will, but there will not be any kind of sign up thread until this competition has finished . It will probably be a competition for the month of January or February. When I make the sign up thread I'll tag ya, but it won't be for a while.

Reactions: DragonSan

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I probably will, but there will not be any kind of sign up thread until this competition has finished . It will probably be a competition for the month of January or February. When I make the sign up thread I'll tag ya, but it won't be for a while.

Okay thanks for the heads up!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Had a great fight with @iConfueZ ! He was an excelent opponent, I'm sure he will go very far in this tournament. Uf you wanna see the fight, skip this video to 4:40! Sorry i didn't add any music, I completely forget and i didn't wanna upload the whole thing again :p @TheFastBowler u might wanna see this :-P

D

Deleted member 112709

Had a great fight with @iConfueZ ! He was an excelent opponent, I'm sure he will go very far in this tournament. Uf you wanna see the fight, skip this video to 4:40! Sorry i didn't add any music, I completely forget and i didn't wanna upload the whole thing again :p @TheFastBowler u might wanna see this :p

I was noob in that game tbh

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
@ThatGrimCreeper @Davidnator995 won against me 1-0 here's the proof if ya need it : P I'm such an idiot I panicked and ran off a ledge xD
2016-11-29_00.30.49.png

GG, well played David & good luck in the next round!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom