Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
If @ItzTwany wants to replace david I am happy with that, I'll give you guys till the 18th, i gotta keep this thing moving! Thanks for stepping in @ItzTwany . By the looks of it, David was muted on the server for swearing, and his forums account looks like it has been deleted!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@KronosReeper has showed me his efforts to contact @BooM_Playz360 , I did not receive any PM's from Boom, where as Kronos kept me updated ; for this reason the match between kronos and boom has been decided in kronos's favor. This means that Boo
So what time is it for you? Its 16:47 for me... :p

Could you guys please discuss this in a PM, it makes this thread hard to keep track of! @ItzTwany and @Mr_Eevee_MC

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Current Updates:

Unfortunately david (formerly known as DavidNator995) has been banned from the forums and muted in game, this has therefore meant i have removed him from this tournament. @ItzTwany has taken his place.

@KronosReeper has showed me his efforts to contact @BooM_Playz360 , I did not receive any PM's from Boom, where as Kronos kept me updated ; for this reason the match between kronos and boom has been decided in kronos's favor. I will not be taking a replacement for Boom in this case. I hope you can understand this, I need to keep this competition moving. The only reason ItsTwanny was accepted was because it was literally an instant replacement!

@skps2010 has provided me with proof that he has contacted @Wouze , if wouze does not reply by the 10th he will be removed ; in that event, SKPS will advance to the next round.

@SenpaiCygni I have messaged you in a PM with no reply as of yet, i have seen your opponent has not been active since the 19th, but unless you can provide me with evidence by 12PM GMT tonight I will have to remove both of you. I have given you 2 weeks to arrange a match. I have also tagged you at multiple occasions! I have to treat everyone the same. If i have missed any messages of yours please let me know, but as of now, Unless i am provided with proof of contact by 12PM tonight, both yourself and your opponent will be removed!
Current Matches:

@xFirelion vs @iLoveYouu I am giving you until the 18th, however please complete your matches ASAP!

@ItzTwany vs @Mr_Eevee_MC I am giving you until the 18th, however please complete your matches ASAP!

Sorry to all the people currently awaiting matches, as you can see I am trying my best to keep this match moving!

Last edited:

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Current Updates:

Unfortunately david (formerly known as DavidNator995) has been banned from the forums and muted in game, this has therefore meant i have removed him from this tournament. @ItzTwany has taken his place.

@KronosReeper has showed me his efforts to contact @BooM_Playz360 , I did not receive any PM's from Boom, where as Kronos kept me updated ; for this reason the match between kronos and boom has been decided in kronos's favor. I will not be taking a replacement for Boom in this case. I hope you can understand this, I need to keep this competition moving. The only reason ItsTwanny was accepted was because it was literally an instant replacement!

@skps2010 has provided me with proof that he has contacted @Wouze , if wouze does not reply by the 15th he will be removed ; SKPS will advance to the next round.

@SenpaiCygni I have messaged you in a PM with no reply as of yet, i have seen your opponent has not been active since the 19th, but unless you can provide me with evidence by 12PM GMT tonight I will have to remove both of you. I have given you 2 weeks to arrange a match. I have also tagged you at multiple occasions! I have to treat everyone the same. If i have missed any messages of yours please let me know, but as of now, Unless i am provided with proof of contact by 12PM tonight, both yourself and your opponent will be removed!
Current Matches:

@xFirelion vs @iLoveYouu I am giving you until the 18th, however please complete your matches ASAP!

@ItzTwany vs @Mr_Eevee_MC I am giving you until the 18th, however please complete your matches ASAP!

Sorry to all the people currently awaiting matches, as you can see I am trying my best to keep this match moving!
As you can see, I already contacted him on november 22, but he didn't reply...

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Current Updates:

@skps2010 has provided me with proof that he has contacted @Wouze , if wouze does not reply by the 15th he will be removed ; in that event, SKPS will advance to the next round.

Current Matches:

We're going to do the match tomorrow!

Reactions: Grimmay
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom