Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 3, 2020
Hi. The lucky islands lobby is new and great. I don’t play lucky blocks much but I do like the lobby parkours. The Lucky Islands lobby parkour is definitely the most difficult though. I‘m glad the parkours are getting more difficult and I think a parkour game mode in bedrock would be awesome. How are you all finding the parkour (if you do it)?

Reactions: Jiivan and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't know if it would be worth it, but I like the idea.
I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply.

Thanks for taking the time to create this suggestion. Have a nice day! :heart:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
There's already a game on Java Edition called 'Parkour'. There, you can play and practice your parkour skills. You have:
- Easy parkour
- Medium parkour
-Hard parkour
Although, I have to say that, with a bit of patience, you can beat all levels without big problems.
The problem of this game is that it's not very popular - it hardly ever reaches 100 players. But, sometimes, it can be fun if you want to relax and make some jumps.
So, I think it would be a great addition for Bedrock, because there's more people on Bedrock Edition rather than on Java. But we should see 👀

Reactions: Gregeyy
Sep 3, 2020
I have heard about the one on Java but I‘ve always used a controller so switching to keyboard would be very difficult, and I’d be pretty bad lol

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom