Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 3, 2020
Hi. The lucky islands lobby is new and great. I don’t play lucky blocks much but I do like the lobby parkours. The Lucky Islands lobby parkour is definitely the most difficult though. I‘m glad the parkours are getting more difficult and I think a parkour game mode in bedrock would be awesome. How are you all finding the parkour (if you do it)?

Reactions: Jiivan and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't know if it would be worth it, but I like the idea.
I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply.

Thanks for taking the time to create this suggestion. Have a nice day! :heart:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
There's already a game on Java Edition called 'Parkour'. There, you can play and practice your parkour skills. You have:
- Easy parkour
- Medium parkour
-Hard parkour
Although, I have to say that, with a bit of patience, you can beat all levels without big problems.
The problem of this game is that it's not very popular - it hardly ever reaches 100 players. But, sometimes, it can be fun if you want to relax and make some jumps.
So, I think it would be a great addition for Bedrock, because there's more people on Bedrock Edition rather than on Java. But we should see 👀

Reactions: Gregeyy
Sep 3, 2020
I have heard about the one on Java but I‘ve always used a controller so switching to keyboard would be very difficult, and I’d be pretty bad lol

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Top Bottom