Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

When did it begin? Oh yes, in the beginning , I was a humble pocket edition player. Back in 2014 it wasnt what it is today. No sprint no nether no redstone pretty much nothing. No hunger either. I played survival with my friend. I watched videos of a guy called MasterOv dont google his vids suck. I lived minecraft just by watching and eventually git the game. When I did get it , the version was 1.8.2. I played survival several times and failed time and time again. I remember making a little dirt hut , stepping in pressure plates in a desert temple. Death. Later on , I learned of these servers. I played on Mineplex and Hypixel ; I was very bad at PvP so I quit. Eventually I heard if this beautiful things called the “1.9 Combat Update” I waited for months and when it did roll around I played on The Hive. Those plebs were 1.9 at the time , yes. I was the first PvP God. I won every game I played and got a rank and stuff. Later they changed back to 1.8. I played like 50 team games after that and kept teamkilling in dismay of this change.

Later as I watched Preston’s skywars vids , I noticed him upload less SW and more “moneywars”. My initial reaction was “”” what is this awful game plz more skywars””””

As I looked on I really enjoyed watching the game. I joined the server with some understanding. My first game was on the map construction. The original construction. I almost won the game , before I was struck by a naked player whom I had not seen , but was hiding on a block above the bridge. In dismay i quit the game. The bext day I played a similar game on the same map. There were two guys left . One killed the other and webt for his egg. There was no respawn timer then so the aggressir had a nightmare. His armour broke and he was pretty desperate. I on the other hand , seized the oppertunity and went for the egg , ignoring the ongoing battle . Killed both and won. Got called out for crossteaming. “reported :)” I didnt panic like most 13yr olds would at the time.

Later I started playing FFA. First I realized when I played ground FFA though was :.. They had a CLASS BASED SOCIETY. WTH. ITS A MINECRAFT GAME. Anyway I got targeted for a whole month until I 1v1ed the guy? He said he liked my PvP style and left me alone after that. Ugh weirdos.

Then I met a guy called Wemb. He was a clan leader. Saltiest in the seven seas lets skip him who cares. Ok , so in may i started getting active on cubecraft forums. I saw this guy “KronosReeper” made a vid with narratot. Was hilarious until I saw this- Kronos and guy were on a bridge. Guy rushed without building. Guys gets hit off. Kronos is like “that is not how u do it” and builds up. i got TRIGGERED. Yes that is how u do it . I always just rush I never fall off! Anyway I told him i subbed but i realky didnt. I subbed a month later.

Then I met Luminated Und- nevermind I dont want this to get deleted. Ok so my forums account got banned because I changed my name to “Hypixel Network”. Btw tacos if you’re readinf this that was an unfair ban . I know it was a mod bcuz u told me it was okay. Anyway fast forward a few months later . My PvP skills are rusty. My interest in cube is nearly dead, add survival add creative add skyblock add whatever. I stopped playing FFA as well. Meh. Idc I’m an octobrush god in splatoon 2 and thats all that matters adios.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom