Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

When did it begin? Oh yes, in the beginning , I was a humble pocket edition player. Back in 2014 it wasnt what it is today. No sprint no nether no redstone pretty much nothing. No hunger either. I played survival with my friend. I watched videos of a guy called MasterOv dont google his vids suck. I lived minecraft just by watching and eventually git the game. When I did get it , the version was 1.8.2. I played survival several times and failed time and time again. I remember making a little dirt hut , stepping in pressure plates in a desert temple. Death. Later on , I learned of these servers. I played on Mineplex and Hypixel ; I was very bad at PvP so I quit. Eventually I heard if this beautiful things called the “1.9 Combat Update” I waited for months and when it did roll around I played on The Hive. Those plebs were 1.9 at the time , yes. I was the first PvP God. I won every game I played and got a rank and stuff. Later they changed back to 1.8. I played like 50 team games after that and kept teamkilling in dismay of this change.

Later as I watched Preston’s skywars vids , I noticed him upload less SW and more “moneywars”. My initial reaction was “”” what is this awful game plz more skywars””””

As I looked on I really enjoyed watching the game. I joined the server with some understanding. My first game was on the map construction. The original construction. I almost won the game , before I was struck by a naked player whom I had not seen , but was hiding on a block above the bridge. In dismay i quit the game. The bext day I played a similar game on the same map. There were two guys left . One killed the other and webt for his egg. There was no respawn timer then so the aggressir had a nightmare. His armour broke and he was pretty desperate. I on the other hand , seized the oppertunity and went for the egg , ignoring the ongoing battle . Killed both and won. Got called out for crossteaming. “reported :)” I didnt panic like most 13yr olds would at the time.

Later I started playing FFA. First I realized when I played ground FFA though was :.. They had a CLASS BASED SOCIETY. WTH. ITS A MINECRAFT GAME. Anyway I got targeted for a whole month until I 1v1ed the guy? He said he liked my PvP style and left me alone after that. Ugh weirdos.

Then I met a guy called Wemb. He was a clan leader. Saltiest in the seven seas lets skip him who cares. Ok , so in may i started getting active on cubecraft forums. I saw this guy “KronosReeper” made a vid with narratot. Was hilarious until I saw this- Kronos and guy were on a bridge. Guy rushed without building. Guys gets hit off. Kronos is like “that is not how u do it” and builds up. i got TRIGGERED. Yes that is how u do it . I always just rush I never fall off! Anyway I told him i subbed but i realky didnt. I subbed a month later.

Then I met Luminated Und- nevermind I dont want this to get deleted. Ok so my forums account got banned because I changed my name to “Hypixel Network”. Btw tacos if you’re readinf this that was an unfair ban . I know it was a mod bcuz u told me it was okay. Anyway fast forward a few months later . My PvP skills are rusty. My interest in cube is nearly dead, add survival add creative add skyblock add whatever. I stopped playing FFA as well. Meh. Idc I’m an octobrush god in splatoon 2 and thats all that matters adios.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom