Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xWalin

Well-Known Member
Apr 24, 2017
12
15
79
30
Hi guys hope you're doing very well.

This is Walin.

I'm an OG player but this is my first time writing in this forum.

I come from the Sword FFA world but I like so much to play Cube (mostly Java).

My favorite gamemodes are Eggwars and Skywars.

I don't have any friends in Cube to play eggs so I mainly play Sky (I'm trying to get into top 100).

If you're down to play some eggs then text me and we could make something up!

Have a good one guys!
 

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
164
189
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys hope you're doing very well.

This is Walin.

I'm an OG player but this is my first time writing in this forum.

I come from the Sword FFA world but I like so much to play Cube (mostly Java).

My favorite gamemodes are Eggwars and Skywars.

I don't have any friends in Cube to play eggs so I mainly play Sky (I'm trying to get into top 100).

If you're down to play some eggs then text me and we could make something up!

Have a good one guys!
You are most welcome here 😊
 

xsmistryx

Member
Apr 18, 2026
109
87
29
17
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys hope you're doing very well.

This is Walin.

I'm an OG player but this is my first time writing in this forum.

I come from the Sword FFA world but I like so much to play Cube (mostly Java).

My favorite gamemodes are Eggwars and Skywars.

I don't have any friends in Cube to play eggs so I mainly play Sky (I'm trying to get into top 100).

If you're down to play some eggs then text me and we could make something up!

Have a good one guys!
Hellooo, welcome to the forums!!
I hope you will have a great time here.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom