Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
The coloured armour makes it more easier for people to know which team they are attacking and the clay blocks make it much easily to cover up yourself and break the egg.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
The coloured armour makes it more easier for people to know which team they are attacking and the clay blocks make it much easily to cover up yourself and break the egg.

Yes, clay blocks are harder than sandstone, but it's harder to sneak onto an island without someone noticing.

They coloured armour also means it's harder to sneak onto islands. Brighter colours make players stand out more. It's not that hard to look at someone's nametag to see what team they're on. I don't get why this is even a valid argument. Just because someone isn't observant enough to notice what team someone's on doesn't make it a reason to change the armour.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Yes, clay blocks are harder than sandstone, but it's harder to sneak onto an island without someone noticing.

They coloured armour also means it's harder to sneak onto islands. Brighter colours make players stand out more. It's not that hard to look at someone's nametag to see what team they're on. I don't get why this is even a valid argument. Just because someone isn't observant enough to notice what team someone's on doesn't make it a reason to change the armour.
True though, i guess they didn`t want players to swing at their own teammates or they wanted much more longer games. :P

(I'm just typing things that pop into my mind)

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
True though, i guess they didn`t want players to swing at their own teammates or they wanted much more longer games. :p

(I'm just typing things that pop into my mind)

I don't see how the first thing is important. It's not like you can deal damage to each other.

I don't understand the second point. How would these changes increase the length of games? Please elaborate on these points, as there's definitely something there that I haven't considered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.