Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

does anyone know of a resource pack that edits coloured leather into default un-dyed leather ? Also with normal glass blocks. I seriously miss them. And terracotta/stained clay into sandstone

Alternatively a resource pack that turns clay into concrete because clay really bugs me. It looks so ugly.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I personally like how its put today, because it tells you what team you in, and represents your team and with the colour clay its good for example if someone would place a block at your base you would know.

does anyone know of a resource pack that edits coloured leather into default un-dyed leather ?

No, I do not and I don't think there is one

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I'd love it if they switched it back to the old style. Having the same coloured blocks just looked nicer and made sneaking around a more practical tactic. I also think the that the old armour looked better.

BlazeTBD

Nov 25, 2016
idek
It's impossible to change the leather gear color texture. The leather armor texture is gray in the files, and if you change it to brown, the game will mix your teams color with brown, and make a very weird color.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
does anyone know of a resource pack that edits coloured leather into default un-dyed leather ? Also with normal glass blocks. I seriously miss them. And terracotta/stained clay into sandstone

Alternatively a resource pack that turns clay into concrete because clay really bugs me. It looks so ugly.
I remember those days, you could easily rename textures to be that texture though. I could POSSIBLY not fully, help with that. I have experience with making texture packs

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I personally like how its put today, because it tells you what team you in, and represents your team and with the colour clay its good for example if someone would place a block at your base you would know.

No, I do not and I don't think there is one
Well that s the fun in it walk into some random base

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I miss them too,
I really dislike the fact that breaking clay takes longer than breaking sandstone.
As for the texture pack, I really have no texture pack that changes tho\ese kinds of things, and to be honest, I think its impossible to find a texture pack like this.

Reactions: CommandantSlime
A

A pigeon

Thanks everyone. Just for the record I do not want them to revert to normal sandstone , leather on any was shape or form. Just getting sick of how ugly clay looka

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I tried it out of curiosity and the armor part didn't work for me.
Optifine does have an option for custom colors.
2017-10-09_13.01.08.png
From my understanding it uses mcpatcher config files described here and here. I tried to map all armor colors to the same dafault rgb value.
Code:
armor.default=a06540
armor.white=a06540
armor.orange=a06540
armor.magenta=a06540
armor.lightBlue=a06540
armor.yellow=a06540
armor.lime=a06540
armor.pink=a06540
armor.gray=a06540
armor.silver=a06540
armor.cyan=a06540
armor.purple=a06540
armor.blue=a06540
armor.brown=a06540
armor.green=a06540
armor.red=a06540
armor.black=a06540
Sadly it did not work for armor. Adding `sheep.white=ff0000` did change white sheep into red sheep so the file generally worked.
I found this issue on github, so maybe the optifine guy just forgot to implement it?

Anyway, here is my resource pack that changes stained hardened clay to sandstone and stained glass into glass but fails to change armor colors for me.
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2-EjMAEzMDfck5zclBmb0MzN2s

Last edited:
Reactions: A pigeon

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe

you could make one

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom