Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I tried it out of curiosity and the armor part didn't work for me.
Optifine does have an option for custom colors.
View attachment 138489
From my understanding it uses mcpatcher config files described here and here. I tried to map all armor colors to the same dafault rgb value.
Code:
armor.default=a06540
armor.white=a06540
armor.orange=a06540
armor.magenta=a06540
armor.lightBlue=a06540
armor.yellow=a06540
armor.lime=a06540
armor.pink=a06540
armor.gray=a06540
armor.silver=a06540
armor.cyan=a06540
armor.purple=a06540
armor.blue=a06540
armor.brown=a06540
armor.green=a06540
armor.red=a06540
armor.black=a06540
Sadly it did not work for armor. Adding `sheep.white=ff0000` did change white sheep into red sheep so the file generally worked.
I found this issue on github, so maybe the optifine guy just forgot to implement it?

Anyway, here is my resource pack that changes stained hardened clay to sandstone and stained glass into glass but fails to change armor colors for me.
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2-EjMAEzMDfck5zclBmb0MzN2s
Thank you so much. Got a texture pack that changes clay to concrete?

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Nah... I don't thinkn so.
If averybody has normal leather you can only see which team is it by the name tag.

That's a good thing. It means that you need to be observant; Also, who doesn't look at nametags? I mean, if you didn't use them to find teams before, that's just bad strategy. I mean, it's easier to just memorize who's your teammate(s) and communicate. As long as you know who's on your side, you know to attack anyone else.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That's a good thing. It means that you need to be observant; Also, who doesn't look at nametags? I mean, if you didn't use them to find teams before, that's just bad strategy. I mean, it's easier to just memorize who's your teammate(s) and communicate. As long as you know who's on your side, you know to attack anyone else.
It makes it too hard, you can walk on the enemy island and just destroy their egg because they don't know you are an enemy

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Thank you so much. Got a texture pack that changes clay to concrete?
Not at the moment, but it would be easy to make. I'm not home until tomorrow evening. You could make it yourself relatively easily, you only have to include some json files in `assets/minecraft/models/block`.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
It makes it too hard, you can walk on the enemy island and just destroy their egg because they don't know you are an enemy

Anyone with basic observation skills can tell who is or isn't on their team. You shouldn't have to rely on armour colours. If that's the case, then iron armour makes the game unbalanced because you can sneak around. Oh wait, that's a viable strategy that many people use. You have to learn to deal with people sneaking around, otherwise, it's very hard to win. Stealth is a useful tactic, and if you can't deal with people using it then you need to change your strategy.

Also, your example, "It's too hard" doesn't work with the rest of what you said. Unless you're the one who's oblivious and letting other people walk onto your island, then it makes it easier, because the other team doesn't recognise you.

Anyways, I've suggested multiple ways to deal with this, here's some more.
Know who your teammates are
Always know who's on the bridge to your island, if it's not a teammate you should attack them.
Look at the nametags! It's not that hard! It requires reading skills and basic observation. Also, who doesn't put blocks around their egg? If the enemy can just walk onto your island and break it, something's wrong. There should be at least two layers of blocks so you can attack them if they try to break the egg.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, but there's really no need for coloured blocks/armour. It's not hard to tell who's on your team and who's not. Even when you're on a team of five people, not hard. If you're in a game with ten player teams, look at the nametags. If there is any viable argument to prove my points wrong, I REALLY want to here it.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As said multiple. Multiple times above. Try downloading a texture pack. I as well miss the sandstone and Armor but like everyone says " new is always better"
Thanks
-FactionsAustin

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Anyone with basic observation skills can tell who is or isn't on their team. You shouldn't have to rely on armour colours. If that's the case, then iron armour makes the game unbalanced because you can sneak around. Oh wait, that's a viable strategy that many people use. You have to learn to deal with people sneaking around, otherwise, it's very hard to win. Stealth is a useful tactic, and if you can't deal with people using it then you need to change your strategy.

Also, your example, "It's too hard" doesn't work with the rest of what you said. Unless you're the one who's oblivious and letting other people walk onto your island, then it makes it easier, because the other team doesn't recognise you.

Anyways, I've suggested multiple ways to deal with this, here's some more.
Know who your teammates are
Always know who's on the bridge to your island, if it's not a teammate you should attack them.
Look at the nametags! It's not that hard! It requires reading skills and basic observation. Also, who doesn't put blocks around their egg? If the enemy can just walk onto your island and break it, something's wrong. There should be at least two layers of blocks so you can attack them if they try to break the egg.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, but there's really no need for coloured blocks/armour. It's not hard to tell who's on your team and who's not. Even when you're on a team of five people, not hard. If you're in a game with ten player teams, look at the nametags. If there is any viable argument to prove my points wrong, I REALLY want to here it.
Can you get a longer reply. Lol

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
As said multiple. Multiple times above. Try downloading a texture pack. I as well miss the sandstone and Armor but like everyone says " new is always better"
Thanks
-FactionsAustin

Newer is not always better. Just look up some examples.

Can you get a longer reply. Lol

Yes, but that is all that really needs to be said. I could go type a three-page essay explaining the ups and downs of every option and why certain points are valid/invalid, but I have better things to do and it really doesn't need to be explained that much. This isn't some professional debate over the most important thing in the world. This is a forum on the internet.

Anyways, we're getting off topic, so let's try to keep to the original topic from here on out.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Not really. The developers just launched island games. And that is still in beta. They are still working on that. Skywars just got San update. Let's give the developers a break shall we? We don't really need a new update
Ok then we will give a break for them but 1.8 best they need to make 1.8 games!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈