Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How do you feel about it?

• And tell us why you voted!! Feedback!! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

Nothing in my thread will be over the top or require any major revamp :)

Bingo could use the new world generator for 1.13. It’s a lot less laggy. More items too!

SG and any pvp related game could use the new combat mechanics. @Copy of copy of 1-12.exe made a spreadsheet detailing changes in saturation and armor making pvp more enjoyable.

Eggwars could use the totem honestly. Wont be too hard to add one item should it? Oh and more blocks too :) everyone loves blocks.

Freebuild! I dont need to say it do I? Blocks. Stairs slabs and everything.

Everyone wants vanity. How about using the turtle armor? + New swimming animations! Maybe some water-maps?

@Tacosbefriends remember when you said you hope Mojang would add a size NBT? Well, they just added it for the Phantom! Although its laggy above size 800.

Just a short tiny thread. I do hope you management people will listen. I dont know though. Bye, back to studying for tests for 2 months and playing splatoon 2 in my leisure time.

~ I’m not the real Shamel btw. :) And this will not effect 1.8 version. I really dont care anout that part xd but im certainly not against it either.

Hi heres a spreadsheet put together by tyler @Copy of copy of 1-12.exe
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IRxH87j0ceSvFDFjzT9y_UsKzKvTH_HzUtUSQwOqTuI/edit#gid=0

Last edited by a moderator:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Updating the network to 1.13 is the very definition of a major revamp. Believe me, I've been absolutely boisterous in my distaste for our support of older versions. It's holding us back big time and I'm certain no one needs the older versions anymore. Unfortunately, it's an ENORMOUS project.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Updating the network to 1.13 is the very definition of a major revamp. Believe me, I've been absolutely boisterous in my distaste for our support of older versions. It's holding us back big time and I'm certain no one needs the older versions anymore. Unfortunately, it's an ENORMOUS project.
Well the longer we wait with updating, the more energy it will require to update.

F

Facelurite

1.14 features have been due to be added to 1.13. :) (Which means that 1.14 is no longer the Aquatic update, but 1.13 is, long with the additions with it.)
Speaking of which, if you try the snapshots, they’re really fun. Especially the new swimming. Its a tad broken though. Its as if youre on speed 2.
Add a vote option: Add 1.13/1.14 when it's released and the server is ready for it.
The thing is though, the server will never be “ready” for it. Each update we prolong the harder it’ll be for them to update the server. It would not have been a problem if they uodated more frequently. Unfortunately due to lack of content from 1.10-13, they decided not to update. But 1.13 is the biggest update in minecraft history, content wise and technically

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Bingo could use the new world generator for 1.13. It’s a lot less laggy. More items too!

SG and any pvp related game could use the new combat mechanics. @Copy of copy of 1-12.exe made a spreadsheet detailing changes in saturation and armor making pvp more enjoyable.

Eggwars could use the totem honestly. Wont be too hard to add one item should it? Oh and more blocks too :) everyone loves blocks.

Freebuild! I dont need to say it do I? Blocks. Stairs slabs and everything.

Everyone wants vanity. How about using the turtle armor? + New swimming animations! Maybe some water-maps?

@Tacosbefriends remember when you said you hope Mojang would add a size NBT? Well, they just added it for the Phantom! Although its laggy above size 800.

Just a short tiny thread. I do hope you management people will listen. I dont know though. Bye, back to studying for tests for 2 months and playing splatoon 2 in my leisure time.

~ I’m not the real Shamel btw. :) And this will not effect 1.8 version. I really dont care anout that part xd but im certainly not against it either.
Updating to 1.13 isn’t mandatory, but it would be highley beneficial.
+1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
In my eyes this is the best thing you can put developing time into.
But the thing is, it takes too long and they would get tired working on it!!!1!!1!1 They would then have to move do making a 1 minute chat cooldown to prevent spam or something so they dont get bored!1!11!1!1!1
mr.admin said it himself!1!1!
Unfortunately, it's an ENORMOUS project.

A

A pigeon

I think what would be taking the most amount of effort would be assuring the backwards compatibility all the way down to 1.8 from 1.13/1.14.
What do you mean? Do you mean being able to join in 1.12 and below? Thats redundant because mods are the only reason people stick to versions like 1.10.

If you’re talking about 1.8, then sure. I saw this plugin that let an armorstand with a particukar NBT tag act like a Totem. I think that they should priorotize an update to 1.13 and then start adding all its features to various games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What do you mean? Do you mean being able to join in 1.12 and below? Thats redundant because mods are the only reason people stick to versions like 1.10.

If you’re talking about 1.8, then sure. I saw this plugin that let an armorstand with a particukar NBT tag act like a Totem. I think that they should priorotize an update to 1.13 and then start adding all its features to various games.
This point is actually one of the reasons I support updating but feel like all these threads are just unnecessary
It would be problematic to update before they are released

F

Facelurite

@johncoles , can we get an official news thread saying you’ll update? It’s fine if it takes a week or two after 1.13’s full release. We’d jjst like some closure because...

... because this kinda incinuates that you (you as in management, not tacosbefriend) have not even started planning to update even though you’ve personally stated you wanted to. pls prove me wrong.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom