Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How do you feel about it?

• And tell us why you voted!! Feedback!! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Updating the network to 1.13 is the very definition of a major revamp. Believe me, I've been absolutely boisterous in my distaste for our support of older versions. It's holding us back big time and I'm certain no one needs the older versions anymore. Unfortunately, it's an ENORMOUS project.
Well once 1.13 is out we will need some of its functions for the server (hopefully no sky swim hack becomes a thing)

Feb 25, 2018
Seriously, i reccomend this, Just do my LAME trick
Remove the 1.9 is fine:) button
until they give you a reason,
i know that trick is lame, but so is trying to
get someone banned cause you don't want someone to think in
a new direction, instead lets stay with the old stuff, cause improvements
in history never helped us right, NO *** it, why dont we get rid
of all technology, abandon math, and believe in processes of nature again, im sorry,
i meant to say Gods.

F

Facelurite

Only staff can edit polls, otherwise I would’ve manipulated them long ago lol

Feb 25, 2018
Communist cactus, they posted their opinion
upgrading to 1.13 is your opinion and you should tolerate them
not adding anything but a vote, cause people only reading things to post their opinion
afterwards is good, giving your opinion but no arguments is good
( i hope you have a sarcasm detector)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Once again, another "update to a version of Minecraft that doesn't exist" thread. We get it, you want us to update. We can't do that before the update is out, it's just not possible to do. Whatever benefits you may think there are to be gained in updating may not even be accurate because....yep, the update isn't out yet! Be a little patient, code doesn't magically update itself, it takes time, effort and money to change. We aren't ignoring the fact that there are updates on the horizon, not sure why you think we are :)
This isnt a thread to update now just a vote for if we should be updating once 1.13 is out.

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

This isnt a thread to update now just a vote for if we should be updating once 1.13 is out.
Exactly! How canwe update to an unreleased version anyway? I’m sure it cant be hard to update the server when its out. Just delete support from 1.9-1.12 make the server 1.13, (unless block id changes made updating hard anycase thats not an excuse. Weve been outdated for 2 whole years.) features can even be added later.

F

Facelurite

Can this be locked? i think a general consensus has been reached.
Not yet. There are still mich biger thibs to be discussed. Someone hinted at cubecraft being broke. They said they plan on updating but havent told us whether they’ll priotitize it or not.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Communist cactus, they posted their opinion
upgrading to 1.13 is your opinion and you should tolerate them
not adding anything but a vote, cause people only reading things to post their opinion
afterwards is good, giving your opinion but no arguments is good
( i hope you have a sarcasm detector)
in my opinion the earth is flat, arguing against me is rude and will get u a forum ban kthxbai

Is this supposed to change our mind?
is your vote without explanation supposed to change our or the managements mind when they decide to update?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom