Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Hmm, I don't know man.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and after I got killed by teamers 4 games in a row I started thinking about how to prevent this.
After a few seconds I came up with an idea which I think is pretty nice. It's a little alteration but I think it will work very well.

The idea:
So if you are in a party and you join a Solo Skywars game you spawn on an island next to your party member(s). The same applies when you are not in a party but you join at the same time with your friends. But.... a part of the problem with teamers is solved when players spawn on random islands so not next to each other.
I made an example for the people who don't understand my suggestion:

1st 1
2nd 4
3rd 9
4th 12
5th 2
6th 5
7th 10
8th 7
9th 3
10th 11
11th 8
12th 6

I hope you agree with this suggestion, I think this this would definitely help, but I'd love to hear your opinions! Don't say things like 'You can report teamers' or 'They can still go to each other ' I know that people won't stop teaming. But we can make it harder for them to team. ;) ------If you vote 'no' tell me why!

I agree with this. I experience too many teamers in solo. This would definitely make it harder for people to team.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I support this idea! This will definitely reduce 2v1 or even worse, more than 2.
This idea will prevent party members spawning right next to each other, that'll make it more difficult to really get to each other.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I support this idea! With the new party system are there a lot more teamers than before. It will make it more difficult for them, but it won't stop teaming.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hey guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and after I got killed by teamers 4 games in a row I started thinking about how to prevent this.
After a few seconds I came up with an idea which I think is pretty nice. It's a little alteration but I think it will work very well.

The idea:
So if you are in a party and you join a Solo Skywars game you spawn on an island next to your party member(s). The same applies when you are not in a party but you join at the same time with your friends. But.... a part of the problem with teamers is solved when players spawn on random islands so not next to each other.
I made an example for the people who don't understand my suggestion:

1st 1
2nd 4
3rd 9
4th 12
5th 2
6th 5
7th 10
8th 7
9th 3
10th 11
11th 8
12th 6

I hope you agree with this suggestion, I think this this would definitely help, but I'd love to hear your opinions! Don't say things like 'You can report teamers' or 'They can still go to each other ' I know that people won't stop teaming. But we can make it harder for them to team. ;) ------If you vote 'no' tell me why!
Yes I'm with you I think things will get better and winning will become very easy

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I actually thought about something incredibly similar not too long ago, basically resulting in the same thing this would.
Instead of having set spots for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. the spawns will always be scrambled. No forced pattern involved. This does mean that teams could still end up together, but they could've met up somewhere else anyways.
The reason I prefer the randomized scrambler is that it still gives you a chance to be next to a party member when joining solo, ultimately leading to a more fun game since you have a friend neighboring you which you need to keep an eye on.
(I support this idea by the way)

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
i think that this would help somewhat. it would make sure that they'd be spread out, making it harder to group together. i like the idea;)

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Yes! When I play solo with friends in a party I start right next to them, they're not done looting chests, but I am.. I don't want to be rude so I have to wait a long time till they're ready so I don't rush them. Plus it'll decrease teamers, nice suggestion! :D

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Not a repetitive thread like 'pls make ban team longer' and i admire the creativity in this thread. +1 for me, as it somewhat reduces teamers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom