• No!

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Hmm, I don't know man.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hey,guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and after I got killed by teamers 4 games in a row I started thinking about how to prevent this.
After a few seconds, I came up with an idea which I think is pretty nice. It's a little alteration but I think it will work very well.

The idea:
So if you are in a party and you join a Solo Skywars game you spawn on an island next to your party member(s). The same applies when you are not in a party but you join at the same time with your friends. But.... a part of the problem with teamers is solved when players spawn on random islands so not next to each other.
I made an example for the people who don't understand my suggestion:

1st 1
2nd 4
3rd 9
4th 12
5th 2
6th 5
7th 10
8th 7
9th 3
10th 11
11th 8
12th 6

I hope you agree with this suggestion, I think this would definitely help, but I'd love to hear your opinions! Don't say things like 'You can report teamers' or 'They can still go to each other ' I know that people won't stop teaming. But we can make it harder for them to team. ;) ------If you vote 'no' tell me why!

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think this system will be atleast somewhat effective, definately will reduce them. If they are good players though, they will probably find a way to get to eachother somehow. I really like this idea, but if it doesn't work, then you still have to report them ;)

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Or just make a previous game lobby like in team skywars or team eggwars.
And when the game starts players will just spawn on random islands? :)

But I like this idea also!

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Came here expecting a trashy idea like "Increase punishment time!1!!" but was very good suggestion! +1 Odds are, unless they're good enough to not need to team in the first place, at least one of the team mates will die before reaching their friends c:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I was playing solo skywars in a party a few days ago and I found it kind of annoying that in matches that didn't completely fill up there would be a large gap on each end of empty islands. This essentially gave them safe and easy gear that it was much more difficult for others to get. So I just want this for games that don't fill up completely.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like this idea. Though, some people who aren't in a party just cross-team with a random person sometimes. Then you'll just have to record and report them. This idea will just break party members up of teaming as they don't spawn next to each other. I support this idea.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
This would make teaming more difficult since the party members and friends will be further away from each other and it would be easier to kill them.
I like your ingenious idea of reducing the amount of teamers
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It would help for the first bit by making the team stay apart from each other for a little bit, but it might not 100% work, but its something. I think the probability of it being affective is like a good 50-50

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
When
It would help for the first bit by making the team stay apart from each other for a little bit, but it might not 100% work, but its something. I think the probability of it being affective is like a good 50-50
When I Found Teamers I Recoredt them and Give Worning if Worning Does Work I upload The Vedio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not to be rude, but to keep you from getting teased in the future, its "warning" and I know, I record them. Its just really really often that I see them.Are you spelling things wrong on purpose? Its fine if you aren't, just be careful. People dont like other people that cant spell that good. Im being truthful here

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Not to be rude, but to keep you from getting teased in the future, its "warning" and I know, I record them. Its just really really often that I see them.
I Think We Need Something he Banned The Teamers :) With the Anti-Cheat xD ;)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I Think We Need Something he Banned The Teamers :) With the Anti-Cheat xD ;)
I dont see how the anti cheat can ban teamed players on a solo game. Teaming is a thing that needs to be seen. Unlike hacks. Yu need to see one pvp combat and your good. Tesming has to be banned manually

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
I dont see how the anti cheat can ban teamed players on a solo game. Teaming is a thing that needs to be seen. Unlike hacks. Yu need to see one pvp combat and your good. Tesming has to be banned manually
When I Kill Teamers They Say Hack When I Killed Pro He say Rec :O

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom