Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
in case you all are wondering who Metaborg is, he's a good friend of mine from the Hive forums, also a part of the FHG writing team/support group

me and @Centuria already have plans for Hive lore but sadly his detective character doesn't really fit in given the series of events that will unfold, so we decided to get him to vacation over at Cubecraft

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Desiderata is it possible that we can get like a read only version of the application form? It had some lore on it that you can't really find anywhere else at the moment. ( Like what all the houses does, the differences between cubecraft west and east) or like screen shot those lore parts and post the pic in this thread?

Reactions: Xi1m

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
@Xi1m

Appearance: William has a fair complexion, green eyes, and gray hair. He wears casual clothing consisting of a dark green sweater, grey pants, and green shoes. He also wears a crown that acts as some sort of headband.

William is pretty chill, getting along with almost everyone in the district thanks to his kind-hearted nature. He’s a frequent patron at Reesle’s restaurant, often eating with people and treating them to a meal. People love his sense of humor and lighthearted approach to things, though he stresses out and gets angry sometimes when something concerns him a lot.

Yippee!! i love this sm @Desiderata tyvm <3

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hey Desiderata is it possible that we can get like a read only version of the application form? It had some lore on it that you can't really find anywhere else at the moment. ( Like what all the houses does, the differences between cubecraft west and east) or like screen shot those lore parts and post the pic in this thread?
I'll release those soon™

lemme sleep shshdjffjrfk

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
in case you all are wondering who Metaborg is, he's a good friend of mine from the Hive forums, also a part of the FHG writing team/support group

me and @Centuria already have plans for Hive lore but sadly his detective character doesn't really fit in given the series of events that will unfold, so we decided to get him to vacation over at Cubecraft
in case you don't know, yes, this means the Hive and Cubecraft FHGs are connected, all in one universe

the lore will eventually merge further into the story

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Alright Bois I'm reading the Hive one now. (Also I like how both chapter one share the same name as each other.)
chapters 1-3 have parallels with the hive's

ch1 - same title and same-ish plot which is about signing up for the selection process

ch2 - involves pov characters' brothers

ch3 - first appearance of characters meant to represent me :3 (omega and desiderata, hive and cubefhg respectively)

nonfiction only mentioned my character that doesn't count

probably the last tidbit about chapter 3 that i'll give. stay tuned y'all!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Man after reading some of the Hive version I got admit. We are in weenie hut Jr mode right now. I only read like thee chapters and already three innocent people got murdered. Right now only like two people died in ours (well technically three) and those are of natural causes.
(Sweetie and Charlotte technically lived their lifespan and died somewhat happy)
, the third one is the future sight showing Maverick death
(funnily enough one of the deaths from the hive are also someone called Mandrake, history repeats I guess)

Even the deaths are like way more brutal in the hives 😼😼😼

Last edited:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Man after reading some of the Hive version I got admit. We are in weenie hut Jr mode right now.
I haven't lifted the spoiler embargo yet, tsk tsk

In case you didn't notice, the character named Diamond mentioned in Frill's phonograph record is the same one from Hive's chapter 3

Frill sleeps himself to a cover of Clair de Lune played by a dead person

• Haha
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
by the way, you guys can find the Hive stories right here:

most of them are written by @Centuria

i may or may not make a table of contents for this in the future

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
If you end up reading the Hive FHG, our writing has improved since 2020~! And also, when I wrote the first couple of chapters I didn't realize that the lore would get so big, so there's a few things that contradict a little. For the record, the universe is NOT blocky or Minecrafty by any means...

A new side story is in production, and it'll hopefully not be 10000+ words long. It's almost a continuation of Nonfiction, but it focuses mostly on the turmoil that happened on the Cubecraft council early in Sena's leadership.

楽しみしてください~ ✨

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If you end up reading the Hive FHG, our writing has improved since 2020~! And also, when I wrote the first couple of chapters I didn't realize that the lore would get so big, so there's a few things that contradict a little. For the record, the universe is NOT blocky or Minecrafty by any means...

A new side story is in production, and it'll hopefully not be 10000+ words long. It's almost a continuation of Nonfiction, but it focuses mostly on the turmoil that happened on the Cubecraft council early in Sena's leadership.

楽しみしてください~ ✨
I read the first 3 chaps and the writing is still pretty solid even today.

• Heart
Reactions: Desiderata
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom