Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Supposedly this is gonna be a short profile post update but as it turns out I have a lot to say.

and while we’re at it, go check out chapter 3 of the cubecraft forumer’s hunger games in case you didn’t notice my updates from yesterday

I'm finally gonna return from my break after the release of chapter 3 although please do expect that chapter production times may vary. Either way, I'll post updates on my profile for you guys to be informed

the break (or at least minimizing my forum/in-game activity) sure did help a bit, it allowed me to mull some things over and actually focus on the things I wanna do for myself

also my on the job training was finished two weeks ago which is kinda why I now have a bit of time for writing (in case you're wondering how it turned out, my superior gave me a perfect rating/evaluation which is cool)

As for how I'm feeling or faring with life, I don't know, really. I'm aware of my flaws and I'm currently trying to work on them.

Time sure does fly fast, I first joined the forum around October 2023 after recovering from pneumonia, with hopes of finding a new server to be in, and to get to continue the FHG series through Cubecraft, all while not having enough preparation or rep. Now, I finally have something to dedicate to the series and I may (or may not) be a dedicated member once I hit 1.5k, thanks to you guys.

For now, I thought of giving you guys a form to answer. Your responses won't be revealed to others and you can choose whether to stay anonymous or not. Put in literally anything you wanna put there and I’ll take a look at it. You can also ask for a request if you want, but I don’t take it too far. I also won’t guarantee being able to do it but I’ll see what I can do.

The stuff that you’re gonna put into the form is all up to you but please please please please don’t put anything hateful or anything that involves drama.

Ideally, the form was also intended to mainly act as some sort of feedback form regarding FHG where you can put your criticisms/overall feedback regarding it and as a temporary character registration form. Feel free to make use of this!

That's all I have to say for now.

With that, I just wanna say thank you guys so much for supporting me and my creations, you all have no idea how much I appreciate it, these things mean a lot to me :')

I wanna thank you guys for the good memories and basically everything we created together on this server. My time here in Cubecraft is a unique experience, and I'll forever cherish our memories together. lowkey wish i could do something to return the favor, y’all deserve the world fr 💜

Here's the form by the way:

Enjoy!

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i dont think i have to fill the form, Everything is perfect about fhg and im pretty sure its only gonna get better from here.

Also i find it kinda funny how you joined 6 days after me and is closer to dedicated member than i am haha

its an honor to have you in this community, Desiderata <3

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
i dont think i have to fill the form, Everything is perfect about fhg and im pretty sure its only gonna get better from here.

Also i find it kinda funny how you joined 6 days after me and is closer to dedicated member than i am haha

dw you can put something (anything!) unrelated to the story if you do have something in mind that you wanna put there

The stuff that you’re gonna put into the form is all up to you

it's an honor to have you here too!

thank you for your contributions and for making everyone's day, I wish the best for ya man <3

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Supposedly this is gonna be a short profile post update but as it turns out I have a lot to say.

and while we’re at it, go check out chapter 3 of the cubecraft forumer’s hunger games in case you didn’t notice my updates from yesterday

I'm finally gonna return from my break after the release of chapter 3 although please do expect that chapter production times may vary. Either way, I'll post updates on my profile for you guys to be informed

the break (or at least minimizing my forum/in-game activity) sure did help a bit, it allowed me to mull some things over and actually focus on the things I wanna do for myself

also my on the job training was finished two weeks ago which is kinda why I now have a bit of time for writing (in case you're wondering how it turned out, my superior gave me a perfect rating/evaluation which is cool)

As for how I'm feeling or faring with life, I don't know, really. I'm aware of my flaws and I'm currently trying to work on them.

Time sure does fly fast, I first joined the forum around October 2023 after recovering from pneumonia, with hopes of finding a new server to be in, and to get to continue the FHG series through Cubecraft, all while not having enough preparation or rep. Now, I finally have something to dedicate to the series and I may (or may not) be a dedicated member once I hit 1.5k, thanks to you guys.

For now, I thought of giving you guys a form to answer. Your responses won't be revealed to others and you can choose whether to stay anonymous or not. Put in literally anything you wanna put there and I’ll take a look at it. You can also ask for a request if you want, but I don’t take it too far. I also won’t guarantee being able to do it but I’ll see what I can do.

The stuff that you’re gonna put into the form is all up to you but please please please please don’t put anything hateful or anything that involves drama.

Ideally, the form was also intended to mainly act as some sort of feedback form regarding FHG where you can put your criticisms/overall feedback regarding it and as a temporary character registration form. Feel free to make use of this!

That's all I have to say for now.

With that, I just wanna say thank you guys so much for supporting me and my creations, you all have no idea how much I appreciate it, these things mean a lot to me :')

I wanna thank you guys for the good memories and basically everything we created together on this server. My time here in Cubecraft is a unique experience, and I'll forever cherish our memories together. lowkey wish i could do something to return the favor, y’all deserve the world fr 💜

Here's the form by the way:

Enjoy!
Amazing job 🤍✨

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This summer I'm going to drive to IKEA to buy you a shark that we can use at our pillow fight at our future sleepover
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom