Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
The Minecraft universe is split into 100 districts, including the Cubecraft District. Every year, each district selects two of their best fighters and strategists and puts them on a team. They are then matched up against the 99 Selected Teams of the other districts in a match of Hunger Games, a game where all of the district's selected team must fight to the death. The last ones standing will be the champions, and they will receive invaluable prizes from the ruling district, Archiva itself. Every district chooses its selected team differently. Leader Sena of the Cubecraft District, a relatively new leader, had followed the traditions of the district in choosing its selected team through an event wherein players would have to go through nine trials created by the district's ruling royal houses. This year would be different, with Polar offering an alternative selection process consisting of 15 approved games and a surprise, getting Sena to implement this change immediately. One could sign up simply by filling out a simple form, however, knowing that the winning team must compete in the global Hunger Games— where death was certain to the fate of its contenders.

@Centuria created a story for the Hive forums way back 2020. It was written by her, dedicated to the Hive forums community that we are both a part of back then out of an idea that she got after walking back and forth in her kitchen endlessly. Soon enough, I became a co-writer, along with two other friends. Eventually, the writing team grew into a small group of supporters.

Unfortunately, the story went dead after an irreversible change that was made effective in the Hive forums: making the site dedicated for suggestions and bug reports only, and removing all community discussions and creations permanently, such as the story.

This caused a loss of interest and a decline of viewership, causing the story's inevitable hiatus, but now, we are planning to revive it.

I really really want to make a Cubecraft spinoff of the Forumer's Hunger Games, inspired by this lovely new community that I am now a part of. Writing the one for the Hive-- let alone think about how things would end up as-- drains me a lot if I am being honest, considering how all the active members circa 2019-2022 moved on, how unpopular the series got, and how badly I was treated by certain people from the Hive.

Besides this, Cubecraft was a part of the story, and there weren't any Cubecraft-based characters in it. I see this as an opportunity to continue and revive the story, as well as an opportunity to include a new roster of unique, interesting characters.

~

Table of Contents:

Book 1:
Prologue: A Legend Lost to Time
Prelude: Paradise's Paywall
Chapter 1: The Boring Sign-Up Process: Mineville Edition
Chapter 2: Hyperbolic Hellscape
Chapter 3: Gathering in The Golden Hour

Side Stories:
Nonfiction

Character Descriptions:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

More will be added soon!

~

You can apply for the story here! (The form is in the hyperlink, yes)

I would highly appreciate it if you guys do applied, I've always wanted to create these kinds of stories and contribute to the amazing creations posted in this site.

By the way, if you would recommend an active member to be a part of this, please do! We will be adding them as long as they consent to being a character for this project.

Nevermind that, I'm reopening character requests using this form!

Feel free to add as much details as you'd like to have for your character.

~

P.S. This is NOT a ship-fiction or a fanfiction with content revolving around ships, relations, and/or adult content.

just some silly lil guys playing survival games im sure :3

and thank you so much for taking your time to read through all of this 💜

Last edited:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I figured that I should reply every time there is a new chapter release, pretty much like how we did with the Hive forums

anyways, enjoy!

In the days of old, before the first wheat was planted on the fields of Cubecraft…

Before the first kiln was lit up to make bread,

And before the first tree was cut,

Ten tribes ruled over the lands, fighting a seemingly endless war.

One day, the people grew weary of the eternal conflict,

They decided to lower their spears, and instead picked up their instruments,

And only through the Chanson of Harmony, was the Kingdom of Cubecraft first birthed.

But alas, the song that once united the kingdom would eventually come to an end.

Blood tainted the heavens, and the Evernight fell;

Spawns of Darkness roamed the land, and the Sons of Ashes ruled the kingdom.

One day, the people grew weary of the eternal nightmare,

They refused to lose sight of freedom and fought valiantly against the Evernight’s reign.

With the melody of their clashing blades, the people have remembered their homeland’s hymn,

And only through the Chanson of Harmony, was the Kingdom of Cubecraft rebirthed.

I will also be posting the story in a different site like how we did in the Hive in case something bad happens

You can read it here!

Also, don't forget to sign up to be a character in the story, we need everyone's responses so we can write chapter 1!

You can apply here:

~

Once again, thank you guys so much for sticking around 💜

and I am very very very sorry for posting this at like late at night, I'm from the other side of the world and it's still 11am in here lol

Last edited:

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm too lazy to read all this 😴
this is a story, and guess what a story has: you guessed it, words!

not gonna lie it's weird walking into this post and complaining about "oH ThEreS tOo maNy wORds" knowing full well that it's a story

if you don't appreciate it, maybe don't comment anything at all or just make something that you think would be better than my creation and just leave my post alone please

for future reference, if you guys are going to criticize me, make it constructive and make it make sense.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
this is a story, and guess what a story has: you guessed it, words!

not gonna lie it's weird walking into this post and complaining about "oH ThEreS tOo maNy wORds" knowing full well that it's a story

if you don't appreciate it, maybe don't comment anything at all or just make something that you think would be better than my creation and just leave my post alone please

for future reference, if you guys are going to criticize me, make it constructive and make it make sense.
it was a joke chill

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I apologize to those who have to see those, moving on

We won't be able to write chapter 1 without sufficient characters, as of now there are no responses on the form that I provided for the story

The Prologue may be relatively short but future chapters will be written in a different way.

In the Hive forums, we did a similar thing where those who would like to participate in the story would have to sign up a form and their character would be guaranteed to play a part in it or have an appearance

Hence, characters/names mentioned in the Hive FHG chapter 1 are from those who filled out a google form Centuria provided. You can see for yourself that chapter here; I recommend you guys reading it (@Centuria wrote it too!) to see a sample or a taste of what's to come for this project.

I will still post the form in case nobody saw it

Don't worry, we'll accept everyone 💜

(It's not like a helper application where we have to review responses and choose the best one! Although do remember that we have removed some characters in the past because some of us were uncomfortable to have them as a character.)

I've also wanted to do this project as a means to contribute to Centy's work and as a way to hone my skills/talent in writing, so filling up the form would help me a lot, and I owe my life to you if you do!

So please please please, fill up the form, I would really appreciate it! 🙏🙏🙏

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
@Centuria created a story for the Hive forums way back 2020. It was written by her, dedicated to the Hive forums community that we are both a part of back then out of an idea that she got after walking back and forth in her kitchen endlessly. Soon enough, I became a co-writer, along with two other friends. Eventually, the writing team grew into a small group of supporters.

Unfortunately, the story went dead after an irreversible change that was made effective in the Hive forums: making the site dedicated for suggestions and bug reports only, and removing all community discussions and creations permanently, such as the story.

This caused a loss of interest and a decline of viewership, causing the story's inevitable hiatus, but now, we are planning to revive it.

I really really want to make a Cubecraft spinoff of the Forumer's Hunger Games, inspired by this lovely new community that I am now a part of. Writing the one for the Hive-- let alone think about how things would end up as-- drains me a lot if I am being honest, considering how all the active members circa 2019-2022 moved on, how unpopular the series got, and how badly I was treated by certain people from the Hive.

Besides this, Cubecraft was a part of the story, and there weren't enough (any!) Cubecraft-based characters in it. I see this as an opportunity to continue and revive the story, as well as an opportunity to include a new roster of unique, interesting characters.

~

Before I proceed to writing chapter 1 and all of the lore, I would like you guys to sign up for this first, that way I will plan out the characters and how their unique personalities and traits would be able to play out well in the story.

For now, I am releasing this story's prologue so you guys would get a glimpse or an idea of the premise of the story ✨

You can apply for the story here! (The form is in the hyperlink, yes)

I would highly appreciate it if you guys do applied, I've always wanted to create these kinds of stories and contribute to the amazing creations posted in this site.

By the way, if you would recommend an active member to be a part of this, please do! We will be adding them as long as they consent to being a character for this project.

~

Table of Contents:

Book 1:
Prologue: A Legend Lost to Time

More will be added soon!

~

P.S. This is NOT a ship-fiction or a fanfiction with content revolving around ships, relations, and/or adult content.

just some silly lil guys playing survival games im sure :3

and thank you so much for taking your time to read through all of this 💜
Omg can you make a abbreviation i xant read alll of this 😭

• Wow
Reactions: Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hello! I really like the idea of this Hunger games and how it sounds like! I just signed up and I hope that my character sounded interesting as I wanted to make it little bit different.

I also hope that I wans't too late since I wasn't active on the forums last saturday. But if I were, I hope that my character will show up during later chapters.😃

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a couple of questions before I fill out the form:
  • When creating descriptions for backstory, appearance, etc., should they be realistic, have or have some elements of fantasy?
  • What do you mean by my appearance being similar to my “Minecraft persona“? I really don’t see myself as having a particular Minecraft appearance and my skin is… interesting, to put it that way.
I apologize in advance if any of my responses end up being not what you are anticipating, you can ask me if there is something you want to change.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
  • When creating descriptions for backstory, appearance, etc., should they be realistic, have or have some elements of fantasy?
  • What do you mean by my appearance being similar to my “Minecraft persona“? I really don’t see myself as having a particular Minecraft appearance and my skin is… interesting, to put it that way.
I apologize in advance if any of my responses end up being not what you are anticipating, you can ask me if there is something you want to change.
Things I said on my forms were not my own personalities. I used a lot of a imagination about what my Minecraft character would look like in the story.

But because I am not the creator, ofcourse I'm not sure if there were any limitations with the imagination I got to use when making my character's personality and how he looks like.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
it's all up to you

for the appearance, basically we want it to be more of like your minecraft skin

but if you frequently change minecraft skins, that's fine too, you can put anything you'd like or let us decide on how you look.

that aside, thanks for the kind words and the recent support! I'm glad to see this thread gain more traction, and I'm happy knowing that I could finally conceptualize something for the main plot

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
This feels like a start to an DnD campaign. This is really cool.
e x a c t l y

I was kinda inspired by DnD with how players do worldbuilding and stuff, and I often imagine of things especially fantasy stuff and entire worlds, I'm a weird kid

figured I could bring those to good use by helping Centy work on Hive's FHG and in making this fanfic

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom