Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
👏 CHARACTER 👏 DESCRIPTIONS 👏 PART 👏 3 👏

now released (yay)

Click on the spoilers below to reveal more about the characters that you'll see in the story ✨

@cannedsussy

Appearance: Xylos is someone of tall stature. He has purple hair and equally purple eyes. He has a pale complexion. He wears a variety of clothing, notable formal ones. Occasionally, he wears ornate earrings.

Xylos works as the Assistant Director to the Aurifère Village’s housing authority, after being the CEO of the now defunct Cubecraft Workers Benefit. He’s noted by the villagers as someone snobby, often acting arrogantly at times as he takes pride in his authority and position. He’s a talkative know-it-all who hardly ever listens to those around him, making him someone who everyone isn’t exactly a fan of.

@caraMel

Appearance: Mel has bright purple hair, a pale complexion, and teal eyes. She wears a variety of comfortable clothing, though she prefers wearing the Kohian traditional serafuku.

Mel is a fabled fighter working for the Royal Guard, specifically as a moderator under the house of Caroling. She’s known far and wide in the district, demonstrating her strength to save the day. Bandits, hackers, pirates, and other criminals of note fear even the slightest mention of her name. Despite her infamy, she is rather shy and keeps to herself. She isn’t fond of others’ company, except for a select few whom she trusts the most.

@Triple6

Appearance: Trip wears a variety of black clothing that covers his body entirely, as well as a white bloodstained mask. Nobody knows how he looks underneath, though a few have noted a soul-piercing stare from bluish green eyes behind the bloodied mask.

A rather new resident of Cubecraft city. He works as a local butcher, often seen working hard everyday. Perhaps a little too hard, as he’s really fascinated with butchering animals for meat, gleefully doing his job as if he was feeling euphoric. This particular quirk of his felt oddly suspicious to others, though, as well as the fact that he popped out of nowhere in the city. This certain oddness became a leverage to charm and attract more customers to buy from his shop.

@Reesle

Appearance: Reesle is someone of tall stature. He has black eyes, black hair, and a pale complexion. He often wears a chef’s outfit inside the kitchen or a burger costume when he’s out and about.

The previous castle chef that preceded Dual. He’s quite similar to Dual: eloquent, knowledgeable, and precise. He has a keen eye for detail, and won’t settle down until something is perfected in his eyes. The same could be said for his cooking, in terms of dishes and the suggestions he “cooks up” for the betterment of the district. Unlike the current castle chef, he’s more outgoing and approachable, and he could often be seen hanging around with everyone, including the common folk outside the castle. This led him to pursue a job outside the castle by establishing a well-known restaurant for the masses.

Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for chapter 2 ✨

By the way you could still apply here if you wanna be a part of this

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
New theory based on the unrelased chapter two.

I think it's obvious that chapter 2 will be evolving the backrooms in some way. My guess into this is that @CrystalLegend01 will be the main character of this chapter and she be telling Frill about how she stumbled into the backrooms, what she found in there and how she escaped. So that brings us to the question of what is the backrooms and what is in it. We know judging from how she didn't know the time that rather 1. It's completely closed off to the outside world like a cave making time almost impossible to tell or 2. Time itself is different there. It could even be both but I'm going to go for the first option as @Desiderata has made it clear that their probably won't be a different realm in this story though I don't think these claims are concrete and could be subjective to change. But that leads to a question if the Backrooms isn't a separate dimension then what is it? Well friends I think I have a Answer. It's a bunker. But a bunker for whom you may ask? Well inside the canon cubecraft backrooms their is a museum which shows all of the Minecraft update as well as one little neat Easter egg... The skull of the map developer. Now friends I ask you this. What would a map developer be inside this world of Desiderata? Well I think they would be our founding fathers. Those who built the server from nothing and funnily enough inside Desiderata lore there is a place for them. You see Desiderata world has ten house who's role goes from helping train soilder to helping make cities but one of these houses are scrubbed from history. This house is known as the House of Cendre. I believe this was one of the two oldest houses the other being the "first house" is the House of Caroling, the first house to untie cubecraft under one ruler. I believe this house help lead the other into destroying the house of Cendre in a war that was scrubbed from history. It is my believe that somewhere on the way the house of Cendre made the backrooms as a base to survive the war. Have they succeeded? I don't know. But I do know that in the canon cube backrooms there are monster in it, we know this from both the backrooms buddies and the Warden screaming and the build they done into it so it also probably true in this lore as well. But what did the house of Cendre do? Well I believe they might of been too powerful, they were creating technology and magic that the other house couldn't compare to, I believe that it was them who made the sky brush, it was them who drove that Dragon to extinction (remember there was a dragonhead in the backrooms, and finally they had the power to create new monstrous species. They even had a museum of the old times which suggest that rather they are an incrediblely old house or that they could use the sky brush so well that they could even see the past and remake it to their image and thus they had to go. Before they did something truly evil.

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
Mysparkles! (read: everyone!)

I'm writing side stories, and the first one up will be Lyra's! Here's a little sneak peak of it.

1703300676885.png

1703300706880.png

The topic of Lyra-sparkle's side story will be a little complicated, and it will tell a bittersweet tale that happened quite a while before she decided to join the Royal Guards.

Please look forward to it along with the upcoming Chapter 2! ✨

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They

I'm writing side stories, and the first one up will be Lyra's! Here's a little sneak peak of it.

The topic of Lyra-sparkle's side story will be a little complicated, and it will tell a bittersweet tale that happened quite a while before she decided to join the Royal Guards.

@Lyriie you'd love this 👀

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Bumping to announce that I'm taking a hiatus to actually come up with a coherent lore and that on Saturday, people who will apply for characters won't be a part of the simulation/selection process anymore

You can catch up here if you wanna be a character and still be a part of the selection process where you duke it out with other characters

Failure to meet the deadline will exclude your character from the selection process (though you still are a part of the story, don't worry)

Also stay tuned for a new backstory that @Centuria is currently writing

actually new backstories.

will be posting chapter 2 sneak peek soon enough

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Bumping to announce that I'm taking a hiatus to actually come up with a coherent lore and that on Saturday, people who will apply for characters won't be a part of the simulation/selection process anymore

You can catch up here if you wanna be a character and still be a part of the selection process where you duke it out with other characters

Failure to meet the deadline will exclude your character from the selection process (though you still are a part of the story, don't worry)

Also stay tuned for a new backstory that @Centuria is currently writing

actually new backstories.

will be posting chapter 2 sneak peek soon enough
This is hunter x hunter all over again lol

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her

I forgot to reply to this but I wanted to, I have no idea what's going on here but I love it xD

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I forgot to reply to this but I wanted to, I have no idea what's going on here but I love it xD
let centy cook !!

she's an amazing writer, trust me on this one

also to those who are wondering what will happen to Wild being a moderator/royal guard in the story, well, we'll keep him as a moderator for lore purposes (unless he's uncomfortable with it or something then we can think of a way on how he retires xd)

that being said, we also have plans to write a side story revolving around him and Privated that tackles about their dynamic together

stay tuned!

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
Mysparkles~

In the world of FHG, Archiva is the district that rules over all of the districts and runs the hunger games every year. In Archiva District, the city made of red bricks is called Old Archiva, but still standing strong today...

I have written a theme for that city, from its glorious shine after the rain, to a secret hidden deep underground, trapped in a cage, surrounded by bubbling lava and never to see the sunlight again... won't you please listen to it?

Lyra's upcoming side story will have a theme to go along with it too! (I'm a whole minute into writing it actually!)

Thank you all ✨

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Mysparkles~

In the world of FHG, Archiva is the district that rules over all of the districts and runs the hunger games every year. In Archiva District, the city made of red bricks is called Old Archiva, but still standing strong today...

I have written a theme for that city, from its glorious shine after the rain, to a secret hidden deep underground, trapped in a cage, surrounded by bubbling lava and never to see the sunlight again... won't you please listen to it?

Lyra's upcoming side story will have a theme to go along with it too! (I'm a whole minute into writing it actually!)

Thank you all ✨
Alright my memory loss has finally gone away I'm going to watch this now

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
I haven’t had much time to write recently, and I’m supposed to be on leave right now, but maybe a sneak peek of Lyra-sparkle’s theme couldn’t hurt?

Click me!

The working title is “Lyra’s Fantasy”, which I think goes along with her side story’s title, “Nonfiction”.

Keep in mind that this is an older export of the theme, from the 8th. More work was done on it yesterday, and I did make the break part you’ll hear in this version a lot less boring…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Otherworld wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍀
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy birthday
Desiderata wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday

ur cool
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom