Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

imohio123

Member
Sep 29, 2026
9
11
4
24
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
 

bvczf

Member
Oct 5, 2026
2
1
4
United States
Its only an option of the suscription to motivate players to buy it
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
 

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
Hello! Having a permanent Legacy Rank does not automatically grant access to Private Games. If you already own a permanent rank but want to create Private Games, you would still need to purchase a subscription that includes access to the feature.
 

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2016
231
985
209
19
proxy: bungeecord19, server: g9v06
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
The idea is that any old features you had with your legacy rank, you keep, with some additional features (e.g. more votes). All new features will therefore not be granted unless you subscribe to the new rank. When your new rank expires you will still have your legacy rank.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

imohio123

Member
Sep 29, 2026
9
11
4
24
Hello! Having a permanent Legacy Rank does not automatically grant access to Private Games. If you already own a permanent rank but want to create Private Games, you would still need to purchase a subscription that includes access to the featua
The idea is that any old features you had with your legacy rank, you keep, with some additional features (e.g. more votes). All new features will therefore not be granted unless you subscribe to the new rank. When your new rank expires you will still have your legacy rank.
You both are right. But what if I purchase Subcription? By purchasing subcription I will be able to use new features, but what if my subcription expires. All my loot, cosmetics from that subcription will be removed and what I have a Legacy Rank and still buy a subcription and when it expired does my legacy rank also removed?
 

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
You both are right. But what if I purchase Subcription? By purchasing subcription I will be able to use new features, but what if my subcription expires. All my loot, cosmetics from that subcription will be removed and what I have a Legacy Rank and still buy a subcription and when it expired does my legacy rank also removed?
Subscription will eventually expire depending on which one you bought and your loot will also be gone but permanent rank literally Mean it will stay permanent! So, no you will not lose your permanent rank even after your subscription expires
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

hmaqs

Novice Member
Jun 22, 2025
71
151
39
15
Pronouns
He/Him
Since, Cubecraft has changed all the ranks into subcription. I have a Legacy Rank, why am I not able to create PG?. That good people are buying subcription and able to create pgs but those who have already have Legacy Rank why they can't. I only have access of those maps and spawn that was in past that comes in rn I am not able to use it tho.
Hey, the legacy rank holder's does not have access to Private games. If you wanna create one, you need to buy a subscription.
 

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
18
14
4
16
Palestine
You both are right. But what if I purchase Subcription? By purchasing subcription I will be able to use new features, but what if my subcription expires. All my loot, cosmetics from that subcription will be removed and what I have a Legacy Rank and still buy a subcription and when it expired does my legacy rank also removed?
At the very least, you, I, and a few others hold these special ranks; plus, the server needs revenue to keep going. Buy a rank—what have you got to lose, my friend? Don't worry about the cost; CubeCraft's prices aren't like those of Zeta or Enchanted. Just pay—it’s very simple, and money is nothing.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom