2020-08-14_16.34.30.png
2020-08-14_16.34.25.png
2020-08-14_16.34.09.png
2020-08-14_16.34.43.png
2020-08-14_16.33.12.png
2020-08-14_16.33.41.png

D

Deleted member 469419

Como siempre digo, doy el comentario en Español porque tú también lo hablas.

Ya la he visto por Discord, muy buena construcción; Realmente aquí no tengo nada que añadir. Sigue así y pronto obtendrás los objetivos que tengas en mente :>

¡Buen trabajo!

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Heheh using loft are we now? Ground down with simplex I presume? Hair and wings with loft, right?

The loft shapes look good, could be a little more "flowing" I guess..? How do I explain this... More realistic maybe. The hair looks a bit unnatural.

Oh and maybe next time try and improve on the proportions. Looks a bit wide for how tall and thin she is. Hands look a bit unnatural too, just too curved.

Great job overall, hopefully you appreciate feedback. Your human organics need a bit of work, as do mine of course.
Then again who am I to speak, I've done 2 all in all xD

Edit: Might be wrong on the commands I assumed you used. The feedback still stands tho xP

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Heheh using loft are we now? Ground down with simplex I presume? Hair and wings with loft, right?

The loft shapes look good, could be a little more "flowing" I guess..? How do I explain this... More realistic maybe. The hair looks a bit unnatural.

Oh and maybe next time try and improve on the proportions. Looks a bit wide for how tall and thin she is. Hands look a bit unnatural too, just too curved.

Great job overall, hopefully you appreciate feedback. Your human organics need a bit of work, as do mine of course.
Then again who am I to speak, I've done 2 all in all xD

Edit: Might be wrong on the commands I assumed you used. The feedback still stands tho xP
Hey noob mate!! Yeah I was figuring out some loft commands haha. Arceon is really useful. As for the ground i just did /br s #vor command. The hands are gloves because it is a dress lemme attach a refference image.
1597520520195.png

Reactions: Simply
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom