Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Block their island from mid and trap their villager with Obsidian..
Enjoy free kills.
Has anyone really stat killed. I mean kills don't really matter, as long as you win. And if you rarely win well...

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
So I could start a new account, win the first game and have 100% ratio,
Well yes, you could apply like that, But i would say that you would have played to little games to fermly get a grasp on your stats.

Bear in mind the game change quite a lot when it updated from 1.8 to 1.9 and peoples accounts may back date to then.
Well that is true, i only got here after the 1.9 update. I dont know how cubecraft handeld the stats from before 1.9 and after it. I assumed that since there is a seperate 1.8 eggwars server the old stats would be there and your stats were reset in the 1.9 section. This could be wrong, and i did not take it into acount. Then again, i have no idea how i could take them into acount. So for me its a dead end. If you have any idea then please give me a solution.

Do u guys rlly think he say the true??????o_O just like he would be at top solo wins and the guy who is at 1st place just have 1,569 wins like Boii how u trust him @DominicZahHutt give me proof beacuse thats just so not true

edit: wut 4 deaths at solo??? thats not possible AM A RIGHT???
I dont, thats why i asked for a screenshot of his stats.

I was waiting for someone to say something...
I did, i asked him to show us proof of his feats.

How about stat killing? (keep killing someone who still has his egg but no armor)
Me... 200 kills in one game from OP mode obsidian trapping...
I am aware that this is happening, thats why this is only the first part of joining our team. Please dont assume just because you have good stats and a good K/D ratio that we don't test it for ourselfs.

The reason we ask for stats is so we know there is a chance that the player is good, if we find out he is just a fraud and only farms his kills, then we remove him. I thought this was obvious so i did not mention it befor.

1. Spawn Killing 100%
2. Mid Camping 99%+
3. Mid Rushing 85%
4. Early Island Rushing 50%
5. Base Camping <10%
Well, i can say for a fact that these stats are made up. I have used and fought against players that used this strategy's and won most of the time.
Sure that a base strategy is important, but the only thing that madders is how you adapt. Since if you can't adapt, or change strategie mid game then you will lose against any medium team. Since you become predictable.

But still, If you think this thread was wrongly setup, or you have any other problems. Please DM me, so we can work those out.
As i said, the stats only tell us there is potential. IT'S NOT DEFINITE PROOF.

This so called "elite team" means "People who weren't bad at first and use a certain strategy"
I believe this Team can be so much more than what you said here. But if you disagree that's fine.

I want to join, only I'm not very good. :(
Well, this team is meant for players that are. But if you ever meet the criteria then you are welcome to apply!

K/D ratio does nothing.
For people that kill farm sure, but for ppl that dont it does mean a lot. Thats why we test every player we accept here.

Then why is K/D ratio a requirement?
Its not, and i quote
1. You must have a team EggWars win rate of 65% or higher, or a K/D of 3 or more

there is a OR in the middle there. So you must have lots of wins OR a good K/D ratio. Since if you have a good K/D you are
1. A legit good PVP'er
2. A fraud that farms stats.

So READ THE ACUTAL THREAD BEFORE YOU START COMPLAINING

Also i thought that it was quite obvious that this thread was not the only "test". But after you are accepted here we test your skills to see if you are legit. I think everyone knows that stats dont mean everything.

But good players have good stats, so to find them you make something like this and then test them if they were legit.

Once again i thought all of this was quite obvious and did not need explaining or mentioning. But apparently it does. I will keep that in mind for my next thread.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Well yes, you could apply like that, But i would say that you would have played to little games to fermly get a grasp on your stats.

Well that is true, i only got here after the 1.9 update. I dont know how cubecraft handeld the stats from before 1.9 and after it. I assumed that since there is a seperate 1.8 eggwars server the old stats would be there and your stats were reset in the 1.9 section. This could be wrong, and i did not take it into acount. Then again, i have no idea how i could take them into acount. So for me its a dead end. If you have any idea then please give me a solution.

I dont, thats why i asked for a screenshot of his stats.

I did, i asked him to show us proof of his feats.

I am aware that this is happening, thats why this is only the first part of joining our team. Please dont assume just because you have good stats and a good K/D ratio that we don't test it for ourselfs.

The reason we ask for stats is so we know there is a chance that the player is good, if we find out he is just a fraud and only farms his kills, then we remove him. I thought this was obvious so i did not mention it befor.

Well, i can say for a fact that these stats are made up. I have used and fought against players that used this strategy's and won most of the time.
Sure that a base strategy is important, but the only thing that madders is how you adapt. Since if you can't adapt, or change strategie mid game then you will lose against any medium team. Since you become predictable.

But still, If you think this thread was wrongly setup, or you have any other problems. Please DM me, so we can work those out.
As i said, the stats only tell us there is potential. IT'S NOT DEFINITE PROOF.

I believe this Team can be so much more than what you said here. But if you disagree that's fine.

Well, this team is meant for players that are. But if you ever meet the criteria then you are welcome to apply!

For people that kill farm sure, but for ppl that dont it does mean a lot. Thats why we test every player we accept here.

Its not, and i quote

there is a OR in the middle there. So you must have lots of wins OR a good K/D ratio. Since if you have a good K/D you are
1. A legit good PVP'er
2. A fraud that farms stats.

So READ THE ACUTAL THREAD BEFORE YOU START COMPLAINING

Also i thought that it was quite obvious that this thread was not the only "test". But after you are accepted here we test your skills to see if you are legit. I think everyone knows that stats dont mean everything.

But good players have good stats, so to find them you make something like this and then test them if they were legit.

Once again i thought all of this was quite obvious and did not need explaining or mentioning. But apparently it does. I will keep that in mind for my next thread.
My K/D is 4:3 for two reasons:
A. 1.8
B. I don't gear up.

But forums people such as @Orangeric88 or @xx_360noscope101 know I'm pretty good at normal mode.

However, since 1.8 I've vastly improved, with my K/D ratio being over twenty times better. I only have a 30% win rate because I go for risky wins and 1.8. And if you say you need to adapt, then why do @HackersDontWin and @iConfueZ , the two best eggwars players I know, generally stick to the same strategy?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My K/D ratios is 2:1 because I don't really care about stats,
I care about having fun while playing EggWars!
Trolling people,
Provoking people,
Killing people!
Isn't that fun? Take over mid and then kill everyone for 2 or 3 hours...
I'm sure allot of you know how I play and how much time I spent camping at mid just for fun.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
My K/D ratios is 2:1 because I don't really care about stats,
I care about having fun while playing EggWars!
Trolling people,
Provoking people,
Killing people!
Isn't that fun? Take over mid and then kill everyone for 2 or 3 hours...
I'm sure allot of you know how I play and how much time I spent camping at mid just for fun.
Only 2:1? I'd thought it'd be at least 20:1 with the mid camping!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Only 2:1? I'd thought it'd be at least 20:1 with the mid camping!
95zEmGS.png

Kills only...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I also use one main strategy. But during my games i find myself chainging it because of what my enemy's do. That is what i was talking about when i said you need to adapt.
Not really I played one game for 3 hours straight...
My team lost our egg first.
3 hours later I looked like this even though I should have died long ago:
(I farmed for 10 min then I destroyed the rest and yes I was Pink and did win)
FT6qkdR.png

If you use the strategy that suits you most even unbeatable teams could fall.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
My K/D is 4:3 for two reasons:
A. 1.8
B. I don't gear up.

But forums people such as @Orangeric88 or @xx_360noscope101 know I'm pretty good at normal mode.

However, since 1.8 I've vastly improved, with my K/D ratio being over twenty times better. I only have a 30% win rate because I go for risky wins and 1.8. And if you say you need to adapt, then why do @HackersDontWin and @iConfueZ , the two best eggwars players I know, generally stick to the same strategy?
I can actually say that he's pretty good as we've played quite a lot of team games together.
Plus, he leaves whenever it's OP and that counts as a game.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

BaZeMC

Jun 30, 2015
A lot of kills but I dont farm xD. The only thing is that usually I play with friends, so while he tries to break the egg, I kill the whole team a lot.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-01-12 a las 23.48.41.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-01-12 a las 23.48.41.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 122
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom