Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
Welcome!
My name is Jast3r, and i am looking for players that are willing to join my Elite EggWars 1.9/1.10/1.11 Team.
I can already hear you asking to yourself: "Ohh im totaly pro, where do i sign up!". Well i say to you, Hold on cowboy!

There are some requirements that you must have in order to be accepted for my Elite Team.
1. You must have a team EggWars win rate of 65% or higher, or a K/D of 3 or more
2. You must show me proof of your own claims!
4. You must have discord
5. You must understand and/or speak english, or Dutch

Win rate? K/D? What does that mean?

Lets take my stats as example
e0bd873db9.jpg

Ok well i have 509 Wins, out of 725 games played.
So, my win rate is: (509/725)*100. Wich is 70.2%
Now, my K/D. It stands for Kill Death Ratio. I have 5391 kills over 1590 deaths. So my K/D ratio is: 5391/1590 and that is 3.4.

So, my Win rate is 70.2% and my K/D is 3.4.

Application Format
Please follow this format if you want to apply:

Win Rate: [Win rate here]
K/D: [Kill / Death rate here]

[Picture where you show your Wins, kills, Deaths, Games Played and the team sign]

Accepted?
I will PM you a invite to my discord server where we can discus further questions you may have.

Last edited:

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Welcome!
My name is Jast3r, and i am looking for players that are willing to join my Elite EggWars Team.
I can already hear you asking to yourself: "Ohh im totaly pro, where do i sign up!". Well i say to you, Hold on cowboy!

There are some requirements that you must have in order to be accepted for my Elite Team.
1. You must have a team EggWars win rate of 65% or higher, or a K/D of 3 or more
2. You must show me proof of your own claims!
4. You must have discord
5. You must understand and/or speak english, or Dutch

Win rate? K/D? What does that mean?

Lets take my stats as example
e0bd873db9.jpg

Ok well i have 509 Wins, out of 725 games played.
So, my win rate is: (509/725)*100. Wich is 70.2%
Now, my K/D. It stands for Kill Death Ratio. I have 5391 kills over 1590 deaths. So my K/D ratio is: 5391/1590 and that is 3.4.

So, my Win rate is 70.2% and my K/D is 3.4.

Application Format
Please follow this format if you want to apply:

Win Rate: [Win rate here]
K/D: [Kill / Death rate here]

[Picture where you show your Wins, kills, Deaths, Games Played and the team sign]

Accepted?
I will PM you a invite to my discord server where we can discus further questions you may have.

I really like this idea but could you please tell which version.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Its for 1.9/1.10/1.11

Its to bring players of the same skill level together. Since i always annoy myself to the random players that i play with. and that i always have to carry them
Well, i can join but i don't play eggwars most of the time, i've got like 1020 wins and 10.000 kills but i'm still thinking... (:

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
You say you want a good team
I do want to have a good team

with the same caliber of play, so I would like to you 1v1 you right now please.
And one single fight can not prove you are good or bad. Since you may be lucky, or i may be lucky. This is the reason i ask for your stats, and not for a challenge. Since your stats say a lot about you. and you can have a realy good win rate with tons of deaths, an old friend of mine actualy had a 0.2 K/D but was winning matches left and right.

I am not here to judge you on your skills. You have already done that. By playing EggWars. and the fruit of that are your stats.

So i will repeat myself, I dont want to challenge anyone here. You have already done that part. I just want the results

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I do want to have a good team

And one single fight can not prove you are good or bad. Since you may be lucky, or i may be lucky. This is the reason i ask for your stats, and not for a challenge. Since your stats say a lot about you. and you can have a realy good win rate with tons of deaths, an old friend of mine actualy had a 0.2 K/D but was winning matches left and right.

I am not here to judge you on your skills. You have already done that. By playing EggWars. and the fruit of that are your stats.

So i will repeat myself, I dont want to challenge anyone here. You have already done that part. I just want the results
Then we can do a best of 5.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well, I will like to join this team since I have enough wins and K/D, but I can't since I am very busy these days. Well, maybe I will sign up when I am less busy.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Ok, then still show me a picture of your stats to prove your story, then il think about another way to recruit you
Fine, like I said, I have not played EggWars
2cndrvb.jpg
much like I hardly play that game, im better on the pvp side of things. Here my stats (so far).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom