Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kurukafa

Jan 9, 2017
iyi günler CUBECRAFT sınırsız olarak kalıcı ban yedim . Ama ne hile açtım nede yasal olmayan bir şey açtım bana yardımcı olurmusunuz yada banımı kaldırın yetkili .

OYUN İÇİ ADIM ::: durgana98

Last edited:

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Welcome!
My name is Jast3r, and i am looking for players that are willing to join my Elite EggWars 1.9/1.10/1.11 Team.
I can already hear you asking to yourself: "Ohh im totaly pro, where do i sign up!". Well i say to you, Hold on cowboy!

There are some requirements that you must have in order to be accepted for my Elite Team.
1. You must have a team EggWars win rate of 65% or higher, or a K/D of 3 or more
2. You must show me proof of your own claims!
4. You must have discord
5. You must understand and/or speak english, or Dutch

Win rate? K/D? What does that mean?

Lets take my stats as example
e0bd873db9.jpg

Ok well i have 509 Wins, out of 725 games played.
So, my win rate is: (509/725)*100. Wich is 70.2%
Now, my K/D. It stands for Kill Death Ratio. I have 5391 kills over 1590 deaths. So my K/D ratio is: 5391/1590 and that is 3.4.

So, my Win rate is 70.2% and my K/D is 3.4.

Application Format
Please follow this format if you want to apply:

Win Rate: [Win rate here]
K/D: [Kill / Death rate here]

[Picture where you show your Wins, kills, Deaths, Games Played and the team sign]

Accepted?
I will PM you a invite to my discord server where we can discus further questions you may have.

Would i be good enough to join if i wanted to?

Attachments

• For thread.png
    For thread.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 189

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Win Ration: 0.57
K/D: 5.50 (I rounded from 5.49)

Attachments

• 2017-01-09_12.17.41.png
    2017-01-09_12.17.41.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 127

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Not going to apply, but I'm just going to say that win rate and K/D ratio does not show how good a player is.

For example, I was horrible at 1.8 and accumulated a 1/3 K/D with over 1800 deaths. This was 10% of my eggwars play time and easily over 50% of my deaths.

Also, the most efficient way to get a good K/D ratio in normal mode is mid camping. NOT a very skilled tactic...

Reactions: Despacito 2

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
mid camping
Well, you still have to be good enough to fight off all those players. and that takes skill.
I also think that there are not a lot of players that keep track of there K/D ratio, so your tactic may work. But i dont beleve a lot players do it. Just to keep there K/D up

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Well, you still have to be good enough to fight off all those players. and that takes skill.
Not really, if you have full iron diamond sword and gapples against leather unless you're spamclicking you have a very good chance of killing them. @Dotsy gets over 200 kills per game by mid camping. Also, here's another reason it doesn't prove skill:

Eggwars was the first multiplayer game I ever played. I was really bad at first, but now my K/D is 7:1 or more

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
Not really, if you have full iron diamond sword and gapples against leather unless you're spamclicking you have a very good chance of killing them.
True, Thats why this is only the first round. But lets keep on topic.

Thank you for your warning, but i did take it into acount with my selection process

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Not really, if you have full iron diamond sword and gapples against leather unless you're spamclicking you have a very good chance of killing them. @Dotsy gets over 200 kills per game by mid camping. Also, here's another reason it doesn't prove skill:

Eggwars was the first multiplayer game I ever played. I was really bad at first, but now my K/D is 7:1 or more
The applications are for 1.9 and up, not 1.8 so there is no spam clicking

U

Unipotato

Well I would love to join but I don't have a lot of time so I probably can't.

U

Unipotato

Well, it doesnt matter if you have time or not. Its about when you want to play you can play with ppl that have about the same skill as you have

Well yeah I kinda forgot this could be more than a one time thing. Maybe if I get in game soon I'll see if my stats are good enough. I don't even know how many games I have played lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom