OffsetYRN

Jan 11, 2017
If I have time, I'll play

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 8.54.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 8.54.44 PM.png
    743.9 KB · Views: 208
Dec 14, 2016
hi i have over 1,800 wins but in solo i have 2,000 wins so i rather be in a solo team
but yeah im pretty OG at pvp
and i have 4 deaths on solo and 60 deaths on team (DONT ASK)

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
hi i have over 1,800 wins but in solo i have 2,000 wins so i rather be in a solo team
Well those are realy big numbers, but i want to see your ratio, Since you could have 2000 wins and 4000 losses. wich means you only win 50% of the time.
That is the reason i ask for ratio's and not numbers.

Could you please post a picture of your team and solo stats, so i can see your K/D ratio and Win rate?

so i rather be in a solo team
Making a solo team is in direct violation of the server rules, so i would advice against that.

BTW IT ALL WAS ON TeaParty!!!!
all my team wins

Well if you only play one map, would you still be as good on all the other maps? Just something that we have to look into if your ratio's are fine.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Sadly you would not be, your K/D is negetive and you only have a 33% Win rate
Well those are realy big numbers, but i want to see your ratio, Since you could have 2000 wins and 4000 losses. wich means you only win 50% of the time.
A K/D ratio can't be negative, unless you die a negative amount of times or kill negative amounts of people.
2000:4000 is a 33% win rate. I think you're much better at Eggwars than at math.

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
A K/D ratio can't be negative, unless you die a negative amount of times or kill negative amounts of people.
2000:4000 is a 33% win rate. I think you're much better at Eggwars than at math.
This is a bit of toppic, but il bite.

My first quote was on a post that @TK_Forest made. there he showed me that he had 116 wins out of 350 matches.
Now if we do the math.
(116/250)*100 = 33.1 (there are some more decimals there but whatever)

You can se that he did have a Win rate of 33%. Now i beleve that if you don't have a win rate above 50% its a negetive one. This however is my personal opinion so if you dont think so. I'm sorry if i confused you with my choice of words.

Now in regards to your 2000:4000 numbers, That i said about a post of @DominicZahHutt where he told us that he had 2.000 wins.

hi i have over 1,800 wins but in solo i have 2,000 wins

And in responce to that i said the following:

And in that quote i even say that that would be a 50% win rate.

So i never said that 2000:4000 was a 33% win rate

I do beleve you need a new set of glasses since the once you currently have might not work very well. And if you don't have glasses then i advice you go and see eye doctor to have your eyes checked

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So i never said that 2000:4000 was a 33% win rate

I do beleve you need a new set of glasses since the once you currently have might not work very well. And if you don't have glasses then i advice you go and see eye doctor to have your eyes checked
You never did, even though it is a 33% win rate. 2000/6000=1/3. Lmao, if you wanna continue this through PMs please feel free to.

davidhamron

Sep 14, 2016
So I could start a new account, win the first game and have 100% ratio, this would satisfy your criteria. Bear in mind the game change quite a lot when it updated from 1.8 to 1.9 and peoples accounts may back date to then. I started on egg wars as my first minecraft expereince, taking quite a few loses in the early days. Though ive managed to get my ratio from 1in 4 up to almost 1 in 2 and only 100 getting my kill ratio in the posative. Though I mainly play the game for fun and don't mind what peoples ratios are just as long as there fun to play with.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm not asking to join this 'club', this is because I don't mind playing with noobs, it adds a challenge :p If I wish to join, I will tell you at a late date.

What i was going to say,was that if you want to play with some decent people, join mine and Zrathex's discord, we have some very skilled players that play with us. Hope to see you soon!

https://discord.gg/gCBCw8s

Last edited:
Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
Do u guys rlly think he say the true??????o_O just like he would be at top solo wins and the guy who is at 1st place just have 1,569 wins like Boii how u trust him @DominicZahHutt give me proof beacuse thats just so not true

edit: wut 4 deaths at solo??? thats not possible AM A RIGHT???

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Do u guys rlly think he say the true??????o_O just like he would be at top solo wins and the guy who is at 1st place just have 1,569 wins like Boii how u trust him @DominicZahHutt give me proof beacuse thats just so not true

edit: wut 4 deaths at solo??? thats not possible AM A RIGHT???
I was waiting for someone to say something...

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
I do want to have a good team

And one single fight can not prove you are good or bad. Since you may be lucky, or i may be lucky. This is the reason i ask for your stats, and not for a challenge. Since your stats say a lot about you. and you can have a realy good win rate with tons of deaths, an old friend of mine actualy had a 0.2 K/D but was winning matches left and right.

I am not here to judge you on your skills. You have already done that. By playing EggWars. and the fruit of that are your stats.

So i will repeat myself, I dont want to challenge anyone here. You have already done that part. I just want the results
How about stat killing? (keep killing someone who still has his egg but no armor)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
@Venom2807 @jast3r Just wanna say something here.

Let me rank the 5 most common strategies in normal mode: Early Island Rushing, Mid Rushing, Base Camping, Mid Camping, and Spawn Killing.

First, I'm going to list my approximate K/D ratio, in normal mode, using all of these strategies.

1. Spawn Killing Infinity
2. Mid Camping 200+:1
3. Mid Rushing 30:1
4. Early Island Rushing 7:1
5. Base Camping 3:1

However, when you change that to how much skill is required:

1. Early Island Rushing 7:1
2. Mid Rushing 30:1
3. Mid Camping 200+:1
4. Base Camping 3:1
5. Spawn Killing Infinity

you'll see that K/D ratio does nothing to prove how much skill you have.

Same applies for win rate:

1. Spawn Killing 100%
2. Mid Camping 99%+
3. Mid Rushing 85%
4. Early Island Rushing 50%
5. Base Camping <10%

However, despite the obvious stat difference I still use the "Early Island Rushing" strategy over 90% of the time. The reason for this is because I like fast games and try to avoid campers and full irons as much as possible. Most of my deaths come from narrow losses to full irons or hackers. Tl;dr This so called "elite team" means "People who weren't bad at first and use a certain strategy"

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom