• 2017-01-13_01.08.24.png
    2017-01-13_01.08.24.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 137

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Welcome!
My name is Jast3r, and i am looking for players that are willing to join my Elite EggWars 1.9/1.10/1.11 Team.
I can already hear you asking to yourself: "Ohh im totaly pro, where do i sign up!". Well i say to you, Hold on cowboy!

There are some requirements that you must have in order to be accepted for my Elite Team.
1. You must have a team EggWars win rate of 65% or higher, or a K/D of 3 or more
2. You must show me proof of your own claims!
4. You must have discord
5. You must understand and/or speak english, or Dutch

Win rate? K/D? What does that mean?

Lets take my stats as example
e0bd873db9.jpg

Ok well i have 509 Wins, out of 725 games played.
So, my win rate is: (509/725)*100. Wich is 70.2%
Now, my K/D. It stands for Kill Death Ratio. I have 5391 kills over 1590 deaths. So my K/D ratio is: 5391/1590 and that is 3.4.

So, my Win rate is 70.2% and my K/D is 3.4.

Application Format
Please follow this format if you want to apply:

Win Rate: [Win rate here]
K/D: [Kill / Death rate here]

[Picture where you show your Wins, kills, Deaths, Games Played and the team sign]

Accepted?
I will PM you a invite to my discord server where we can discus further questions you may have.

I wish you and your team luck with your games! Have fun!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I explained it many times int this thread. Just read my awnsers and find your own awnser
Your reasoning don't really prove much though.
There are extremely easy ways to have your KD ratio skyrocket in 1 game.
Stats mean nothing when it comes to skill.
And considering a KD ratio matters, what if someone got 15 kills in one game because of farming, died twice, and gets their KD ratio out of that?
That's a KD ratio of 7.5.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
Your reasoning don't really prove much though.
There are extremely easy ways to have your KD ratio skyrocket in 1 game.
Stats mean nothing when it comes to skill.
And considering a KD ratio matters, what if someone got 15 kills in one game because of farming, died twice, and gets their KD ratio out of that?
That's a KD ratio of 7.5.

Well i like it that i have to spell it out for you, Here are some older posts on the same thread that essentially talk about the same thing:

but I'm just going to say that win rate and K/D ratio does not show how good a player is.

For example, I was horrible at 1.8 and accumulated a 1/3 K/D with over 1800 deaths. This was 10% of my eggwars play time and easily over 50% of my deaths.

Also, the most efficient way to get a good K/D ratio in normal mode is mid camping. NOT a very skilled tactic...
Eggwars was the first multiplayer game I ever played. I was really bad at first, but now my K/D is 7:1 or more
So I could start a new account, win the first game and have 100% ratio, this would satisfy your criteria. Bear in mind the game change quite a lot when it updated from 1.8 to 1.9 and peoples accounts may back date to then. I started on egg wars as my first minecraft expereince, taking quite a few loses in the early days. Though ive managed to get my ratio from 1in 4 up to almost 1 in 2 and only 100 getting my kill ratio in the posative. Though I mainly play the game for fun and don't mind what peoples ratios are just as long as there fun to play with.
How about stat killing? (keep killing someone who still has his egg but no armor)
Me... 200 kills in one game from OP mode obsidian trapping...
K/D ratio does nothing.
Block their island from mid and trap their villager with Obsidian..
Enjoy free kills.
Then why is K/D ratio a requirement?

Also, I like going for risky 10 minute wins rather than safe 40 minute wins. Still higher raw wins.

In response to some of these posts i said the following things:

"I am aware that this is happening, thats why this is only the first part of joining our team. Please dont assume just because you have good stats and a good K/D ratio that we don't test it for ourselfs.

The reason we ask for stats is so we know there is a chance that the player is good, if we find out he is just a fraud and only farms his kills, then we remove him. I thought this was obvious so i did not mention it befor.

As i said, the stats only tell us there is potential. IT'S NOT DEFINITE PROOF.

For people that kill farm sure, but for ppl that dont it does mean a lot. Thats why we test every player we accept here.

So you must have lots of wins OR a good K/D ratio. Since if you have a good K/D you are
1. A legit good PVP'er
2. A fraud that farms stats.

So READ THE ACUTAL THREAD BEFORE YOU START COMPLAINING

Also i thought that it was quite obvious that this thread was not the only "test". But after you are accepted here we test your skills to see if you are legit. I think everyone knows that stats dont mean everything.

But good players have good stats, so to find them you make something like this and then test them if they were legit.

Once again i thought all of this was quite obvious and did not need explaining or mentioning. But apparently it does. I will keep that in mind for my next thread."

If any of your awnsers were unanswered with this please DM me and keep this discussion out of this thread

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
I noticed that we were lacking good solid players, So i came up with this.

Instead if insulting me on false assumptions, Ask before you tell someone they are the cancer of this world

If you have any further questions or things you want to call me do it in DM instead of here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So you must have lots of wins OR a good K/D ratio. Since if you have a good K/D you are
1. A legit good PVP'er
2. A fraud that farms stats.
If you have a bad K/D ratio it can be caused by multiple things:

1. Hackers
2. 1.8
3. Speed Bridge Failing
4. Bowspamming
5. Leaving because you don't like the gamemode
6. You got spawnkilled yourself.

Also, while my team eggwars K/D is 1.6:1, my solo is 3.1:1 and my duels is 3.7:1, which progressively came out as I got better. Also, of all the PvP games eggwars is the least based on PvP. Ask a PvP god like @Chimpeeze about this.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
If you have a bad K/D ratio it can be caused by multiple things:

1. Hackers
2. 1.8
3. Speed Bridge Failing
4. Bowspamming
5. Leaving because you don't like the gamemode
6. You got spawnkilled yourself.

Also, while my team eggwars K/D is 1.6:1, my solo is 3.1:1 and my duels is 3.7:1, which progressively came out as I got better. Also, of all the PvP games eggwars is the least based on PvP. Ask a PvP god like @Chimpeeze about this.

Yes I agree with @BuildBuild25 Eggwars requires very little PvP skills. I dunno about the god title you gave me though :P
But I play a decent amount of eggwars games always in team mode whether I'm playing with friends or not. 99% of the time if I'm playing with friends then we'll win because in my opinion eggwars requires two main skills, teamwork and communication. It doesn't matter that some of your team aren't too good at PvP, if you communicate well with each other then you'll have a far greater chance than even the best players.
Gear also plays a big part. I like to rush teams as soon aall can, but of course several factors may slow you down and there's always going to be at least one team that have managed to gear up before you get round to them, if you're playing in a team and yours dies and another team has 3+ players with full iron/diamond the game is going to be very difficult for you.
All in all I think looking for players to join your team based on their stats is the wrong way to go about it, would be better to just play with people, get to know them and ensure you have good communication with each other.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom