Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hopefully we won't have to downgrade our gamemodes to work in 1.8, as Mojang seems to finally be listening to the wider community:

View attachment 141497
[Link]

I really doubt 1.9-1.12 combat is going to stay, especially with the new flagship Bedrock edition being so much more similar to 1.8 combat. Since Cubecraft started losing players around the time that 1.9 was released, an update that restores the popular form of PVP that is supported by YouTubers and the majority of the community will hopefully bring many players back to Cubecraft if we can update quickly and, unlike last time, make the changes widely known so everyone actually understands how to play the game.
Though this alone is not enough, just compare 1.8 eggwars to bedwars.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Sentinel is the main reason for this. Far more players cheat than don't, because if you look in the sentinel statistics, you an see that an average of about 100 players are banned per hour. I noticed these sentinel statistics today:
upload_2018-1-23_15-44-28.png

This amount of daily bans is actually lower than it usually is. As you can see, if you multiply the bans in the past 24 hours by 7 to get weekly bans, you'd get 11,641 weekly bans, which is about 1,700 less than the actual bans in the past week. And also, notice how sentinel has banned a total of 603,761 players! Also, if you divide 603,761 by 59,462, this shows the approximate amount of time it took (In months) to ban that many players. Also, if you do the calculation, that means that it would've taken about 10.153728 months to ban these players. And if you multiply total bans by 10, it shows about how many people will be banned in 101.53728 months. After doing the calculation, the total amount of players banned will be about 6,037,610. If you multiply total bans by 12, it will equal the approximate number of players banned in 10 years. The total of this calculation is 7,245,132. If you multiply total bans by 36, you will get the approximate players banned in 30 years. By this time, Cubecraft will probably no longer be alive at all, but if it is, the total amount of players banned will be approximately 21,735,396.

So sentinel is the main reason Cubecraft is dieing. However, don't ask to remove sentinel because it bans hackers, not normal players that make up the majority of Cubecraft players. However, since it's banning a lot of hackers, and hackers make up the majority of Cubecraft, this does mean that Cubecraft is dieing. Because of this, sentinel is the reason for this.

Also, if sentinel didn't exist, your game would practically be 4% you and 96% hackers. Imagine a game with 20 players, and it was you and 19 hackers. It would be 5% you and 95% hackers.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
cubecraft is Not DYING
You can't ignore statistical evidence. You can refute it if you want though.
This amount of daily bans is actually lower than it usually is. As you can see, if you multiply the bans in the past 24 hours by 7 to get weekly bans, you'd get 11,641 weekly bans, which is about 1,700 less than the actual bans in the past week. And also, notice how sentinel has banned a total of 603,761 players! Also, if you divide 603,761 by 59,462, this shows the approximate amount of time it took (In months) to ban that many players. Also, if you do the calculation, that means that it would've taken about 10.153728 months to ban these players. And if you multiply total bans by 10, it shows about how many people will be banned in 101.53728 months. After doing the calculation, the total amount of players banned will be about 6,037,610. If you multiply total bans by 12, it will equal the approximate number of players banned in 10 years. The total of this calculation is 7,245,132. If you multiply total bans by 36, you will get the approximate players banned in 30 years. By this time, Cubecraft will probably no longer be alive at all, but if it is, the total amount of players banned will be approximately 21,735,396.
Even if Cubecraft wasn't dying at this moment, I still don't think it would survive 30 years anyways, so it doesn't really matter :P.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Sentinel is the main reason for this. Far more players cheat than don't, because if you look in the sentinel statistics, you an see that an average of about 100 players are banned per hour. I noticed these sentinel statistics today:
View attachment 141503
Yeah, but like 80% of those bans are on ppl who are legit so there in reality are far more players that don't cheat than do.
Even if Cubecraft wasn't dying at this moment, I still don't think it would survive 30 years anyways, so it doesn't really matter :p.
Ikr, but realistically Cube would be lucky to survive another 1 year.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
View attachment 141503

So sentinel is the main reason Cubecraft is dieing. However, don't ask to remove sentinel because it bans hackers, not normal players that make up the majority of Cubecraft players. However, since it's banning a lot of hackers, and hackers make up the majority of Cubecraft, this does mean that Cubecraft is dieing. Because of this, sentinel is the reason for this.

Also, if sentinel didn't exist, your game would practically be 4% you and 96% hackers. Imagine a game with 20 players, and it was you and 19 hackers. It would be 5% you and 95% hackers.
no only hakers teamers and teamkilers count

Reactions: Lilleh__

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
You can't ignore statistical evidence. You can refute it if you want though.

Even if Cubecraft wasn't dying at this moment, I still don't think it would survive 30 years anyways, so it doesn't really matter :p.
IS PLAYED FOR 4000-1400 PERSONS DYALY
is the second more played server

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
That's still a pretty bad False Ban:Legit Ban ratio.
Ik, but at least its being updated to slowly improve that.
Are you saying that a significant portion of our player base hate the new Minecraft updates just because of a single PvP change back in 1.9?
Not exactly. He's saying that a significant portion of the playerbase hate the new combat and won't PvP with it.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
While its getting less views on Youtube bc of the algorithm its still growing very fast. Btw I saw a Toycat video there, give him a sub as he's Minecraft's best Youtuber (imo)
This is the perfect representation of a 1.9 pvper.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Are you saying that a significant portion of our player base hate the new Minecraft updates just because of a single PvP change back in 1.9?
A SINGLE PVP CHANGE... You call adding cooldowns to a single PVP change...
View attachment 141503

Some people it bans hop on other accounts to keep cheating. I for one have contributed to 20 of those bans.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom