Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Some parts of the server were still hacker infested even after Sentinel was released. Like 1.8 Skywars (not sure if that's the case anymore- has Sentinel been fully deployed on 1.8 as well?)
Sentinel from what i heard wasnt properly functioning when implemented into 1.8 but supposedly they fixed it ive never stepped into the 1.8 client so i wouldnt know

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think the main problem would be the loss of relevancy on YouTube. It did manage to attract people like myself, and only a few stayed and the rest of the people followed wherever the hype train went. One time it was Egg/Money wars then the next time it was Bed Wars on Hypixel.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
3 years ago: around 20,000 players on during peak hours, 10,000 during less active hours.
Now: around 10,000 players on during peak hours, 2,000 during less active hours.

This is clear evidence that Cubecraft is diminishing. Why? What can we do?
Monthly leaderboards would motivate players more.
A Vanity Update would also be nice!

Oh yeah, maybe because the 1.9 community is so much bigger than the 1.8-community, so, Cubecraft, consider updating MORE games to both 1.8 and 1.9.
Currently, only Eggwars and Skywars can be played in 1.8. PvP should definitely be added, together with Survival Games

Reactions: BehindThePalo

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't know if there's even a way to fix it. Cube has gotten a pretty bad reputation through-out the last year/years. They partially have themselves to blame. The UHC and FreeBuild server can't be taken seriously + the fact Parkour has been in maintenance for 2 years is tending to become a joke and I've reported several bugs in Tower Defence and almost none if them actually got fixed... "We'll forward it to the developers"

On top of that you have the extremely anti-1.9 players who look down upon the new combat system.

If the staff actually started working on new updates that people actually like and fixed some bugs, listening to the community a bit more and their suggestions and Cube might actually survive a bit longer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom