Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I like how people are getting triggered about the fact that Cubecraft is dying, while I only care about Blockband. Also, no one of the Blockband playerbase left, because there has been almost no playerbase and reading all those toxic comments is actually pretty enjoyable.

However, there's one thing relevant (Didn't know I could come up with relevant things) I have NEVER had ANY issues with Sentinel and although I see many people with unfair bans, and all those messages in-game that say "Sentinel has banned "X" amount of players" which makes no sense whatsoever, I think Sentinel is doing a pretty good job. And for all 1,8 players, I agree your 1,8 life on Cubecraft is screwed up, but I don't think there's anything we can do about it and Cubecraft will also likely do nothing about it, as usual.

Stay Blockbanded.

rsg0d

Jan 14, 2018
mine craft isn't as popular as it was 3 years ago lol not hard to see that. It isn't cubecraft dying its minecraft

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
mine craft isn't as popular as it was 3 years ago lol not hard to see that. It isn't cubecraft dying its minecraft
It is Cube that's dying. Minecraft has constant steady streams of ppl both leaving and joining but Cube's playerbase is less than half what it was 9 months ago.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
cubecraft is not dying.only the server are more slow in updates
but is a very good server only this server has 1.9 and is very familiar

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
Yes, apparently there are fewer and fewer players on the server. You're also right about the sentinel. As you can see in the message of the Lobby in total there have been +600,000 bans in total, which means that many have been permanent. You also have to include that new game modes and new features come out every so often. All this has caused more and more players to leave. But I trust that Cubecraft will be able to revive the game. This is my opinion. Regards. ;)

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 367393

I haven't been on Cube for that long, but even I notice that there are less and less people everyday. And it's sad honestly, because I like to play on this server and I don't want it to die. But let's be honest, if this server isn't going to improve soon, the amount of visitors will continue to decrease. So, what could be done?

I'm not an expert, but I really believe that a great first step would be to make all games accessible for 1.8. As Thefty said, "I think people are slowly starting to realize that 1.9 is actually pretty boring - 80% of the actual players spamclick, if not more."

Also, there are so many good ideas floating around on this forum to improve existing games or even add new ones. I think there could definitely be done more with these ideas and requests.

Anyway, let's just hope that Cube is going to fix itself soon.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Miauw
C

Cuteee

3 years ago: around 20,000 players on during peak hours, 10,000 during less active hours.
Now: around 10,000 players on during peak hours, 2,000 during less active hours.

This is clear evidence that Cubecraft is diminishing. Why? What can we do?
Lol I got banned by sentinel two times one when I was jumping with jumper and the other when I was running around.
I think cubecraft change their anti cheat to a report system, like you use /report and sentinel look at the acusated, then would decrese false bans rate.... (500k peeps banned by sentinel are false bans and 100k are real)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
like you use /report and sentinel look at the acusated
Sentinel is already looking at everyone, I don't see the point.
Besides, players will likely spam the command on anyone that kills them seeing an average game chat, so the command will be pretty pointless.
(500k peeps banned by sentinel are false bans and 100k are real)
Source? Or did you just make it up to fit your narrative?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I'm not an expert, but I really believe that a great first step would be to make all games accessible for 1.8. As Thefty said, "I think people are slowly starting to realize that 1.9 is actually pretty boring - 80% of the actual players spamclick, if not more."
Hopefully we won't have to downgrade our gamemodes to work in 1.8, as Mojang seems to finally be listening to the wider community:

upload_2018-1-23_21-28-47.png

[Link]

I really doubt 1.9-1.12 combat is going to stay, especially with the new flagship Bedrock edition being so much more similar to 1.8 combat. Since Cubecraft started losing players around the time that 1.9 was released, an update that restores the popular form of PVP that is supported by YouTubers and the majority of the community will hopefully bring many players back to Cubecraft if we can update quickly and, unlike last time, make the changes widely known so everyone actually understands how to play the game.

Reactions: Dutudy and Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom