Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
a) The server clearly doesn't care about the community - they keep making updates nobody asks for and generally the last few updates haven't been really good. Clear example - the Mojang deal. I don't think anybody from the community but the staff likes this decision. It clearly doesn't bring anything to the playerbase, just apparently gives them $. (correct me if I'm wrong)
b) 1.9 - I think people are slowly starting to realize that 1.9 is actually pretty boring - 80% of the actual players spamclick, if not more.
c) People are starting to realize that other servers are just generally better and more fun to play.
When I think about it more, this is true.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Thefty

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I would have to disagree with that, Sentinel does an exceptional job however I can see myself running into many hackers whilst I play on skywars most of my time and have hackers that play within the time spent on. Its unfortunate.
Maybe you should reconsider what are actually hacks and what are just better skills, because I really haven't seen a hacker in months. Not a single one.

D

Deleted member 352903

Maybe you should reconsider what are actually hacks and what are just better skills, because I really haven't seen a hacker in months. Not a single one.
I disagree. 4 or 5 days ago for example I saw 4 hackers in 1 day :(. I almost see every day a hacker.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Well, I would reconsider however the evidence of myself playing in gamemodes that seem to attract hackers quiet often is well, often. So here is a link to a video of a recent encounter, this is one of many that I will link to you, if you would like to see more feel free to view my channel and watch for that content. Otherwise this is as about as far as I shall I will continue my convo here. Ciao Ciao.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Well, I would reconsider however the evidence of myself playing in gamemodes that seem to attract hackers quiet often is well, often. So here is a link to a video of a recent encounter, this is one of many that I will link to you, if you would like to see more feel free to view my channel and watch for that content. Otherwise this is as about as far as I shall I will continue my convo here. Ciao Ciao.

That guy just looks super pro to me.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom