Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZhimisS

Jan 23, 2018
Perú
www.cubecraft.net
[QUOTE = "CattyCat, publicación: 944042, miembro: 91625"] hace 3 años: alrededor de 20,000 jugadores durante las horas pico, 10,000 durante las horas menos activas.
Ahora: alrededor de 10.000 jugadores en horas punta, 2.000 durante horas menos activas.

Esta es una clara evidencia de que Cubecraft está disminuyendo. ¿Por qué? ¿Qué podemos hacer? [/ QUOTE]
Centinela Banea inocentes como hackers

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
3 years ago: around 20,000 players on during peak hours, 10,000 during less active hours.
Now: around 10,000 players on during peak hours, 2,000 during less active hours.

This is clear evidence that Cubecraft is diminishing. Why? What can we do?
make. new. games.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I have to agree, cubecraft isnt what it used to be, neither is minecraft. The thing is a lot less people play minecraft nowadays because other games are just better (lets face it) I still enjoy minecraft but it isnt my fav game anymore. so in my opinion it is not cubes fault but the fact that minecraft is an old game.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
ToyBoxCat or whoever you mentioned litterally does smp things, maybe occasionally he plays eggwars but when I looked at his channel he plays on Xbox.
Yh, but 1.9 combat is a java exclusive.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I have to agree, cubecraft isnt what it used to be, neither is minecraft. The thing is a lot less people play minecraft nowadays because other games are just better (lets face it) I still enjoy minecraft but it isnt my fav game anymore. so in my opinion it is not cubes fault but the fact that minecraft is an old game.
Hypixel has 50,000+ people on peak times... Minecraft is not dying, new members are coming in and out, cube just seems underdeveloped, the only reason it really got so popular is because the server got YouTube attention, now it's gone so we are back to average.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hypixel has 50,000+ people on peak times... Minecraft is not dying, new members are coming in and out, cube just seems underdeveloped, the only reason it really got so popular is because the server got YouTube attention, now it's gone so we are back to average.
honestly, from what I see minecraft has been dying for a while no, like a year or so. Maybe hypixel is still doing alright but other servers are not so great. Just my opinion

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I haven't been on Cube for that long, but even I notice that there are less and less people everyday. And it's sad honestly, because I like to play on this server and I don't want it to die. But let's be honest, if this server isn't going to improve soon, the amount of visitors will continue to decrease. So, what could be done?

I'm not an expert, but I really believe that a great first step would be to make all games accessible for 1.8. As Thefty said, "I think people are slowly starting to realize that 1.9 is actually pretty boring - 80% of the actual players spamclick, if not more."

Also, there are so many good ideas floating around on this forum to improve existing games or even add new ones. I think there could definitely be done more with these ideas and requests.

Anyway, let's just hope that Cube is going to fix itself soon.
I stream hypixel bedwars,I break personal records. I stream cubecraft,I get 2 viewers at most. Every new game/update cube creates dies after a week.if they don’t create “the next big thing” hypixel will win through attrition

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I stream hypixel bedwars,I break personal records. I stream cubecraft,I get 2 viewers at most. Every new game/update cube creates dies after a week.if they don’t create “the next big thing” hypixel will win through attrition
When I stream hypixel UHC I get 2 views with a high of 6 ;-;.

Reactions: Lilleh__

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
When you stream UHC on Cubecraft, you'll have no views, because the games don't even fill up...
(No I don't use this intro) "Hey guys, today I am going to be playing UHC, another good name for it is lobby simulator, the goal is to see how long you can sit in the lobby, so far we have been going for 3 hours, in 4 more I will give up and end the stream, enjoy : D"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom