Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Is your stream quality good? Is your audience hypixel or cube players? Are you good at uhc? How many subs/followers? All those factors go into whether people watch or not.
I'm a very in active small channel, I don't expect any views at all, I'm actually surprised I had 2 views, no I'm not really good at their UHC (I'm a 3 star in it if you know what that means) I have like 4 subscribers, probably all are friends, I do voice commentate (and no I'm not a squeeker) there is only 1 way to go up, and that is starting small. I was being moderately sarcastic when I brought it up, hardly anyone wants to watch a small channel play UHC, very slow paced and just a lot of mining.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
3 years ago: around 20,000 players on during peak hours, 10,000 during less active hours.
Now: around 10,000 players on during peak hours, 2,000 during less active hours.

This is clear evidence that Cubecraft is diminishing. Why? What can we do?

Because THIS is how staff reacts towards real, commonly known bugs that people, me included, reported MONTHS ago.

https://media.giphy.com/media/W1Ke7x4KsTXu8/giphy.gif

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
3 years ago: around 20,000 players on during peak hours, 10,000 during less active hours.
Now: around 10,000 players on during peak hours, 2,000 during less active hours.

This is clear evidence that Cubecraft is diminishing. Why?
Cube craft is dying. People are working on more updates, but I think there needs to be more builders. Building maps takes a lot of effort. We barely get new maps. They should to pvp tournaments with a map and everything. The winner(s) get ranks and other things. Maybe make more enjoyable game, get others opinions on it?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom