SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Talking about me?
All I did was ask some respect, she can tell us her opinion, but with respect.
I don't know where I gave you the sign I didn't like Cubecraft
I just asked randomly to u, cuz I think something about u that isn't allowed to say here ._.
And yeah why does she need to show respect? I never show respect to people, because the server is looking like it's under development

Reactions: Lilleh__

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I just asked randomly to u, cuz I think something about u that isn't allowed to say here ._.
And yeah why does she need to show respect? I never show respect to people, because the server is looking like it's under development
Respect, not to the server, but to the players on it. I'm not defending everything Cubecraft says, but showing respect is just basic. You should do that in every situation

Reactions: Lilleh__

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
3 years ago: around 20,000 players on during peak hours, 10,000 during less active hours.
Now: around 10,000 players on during peak hours, 2,000 during less active hours.

This is clear evidence that Cubecraft is diminishing. Why? What can we do?
a) The server clearly doesn't care about the community - they keep making updates nobody asks for and generally the last few updates haven't been really good. Clear example - the Mojang deal. I don't think anybody from the community but the staff likes this decision. It clearly doesn't bring anything to the playerbase, just apparently gives them $. (correct me if I'm wrong)
b) 1.9 - I think people are slowly starting to realize that 1.9 is actually pretty boring - 80% of the actual players spamclick, if not more.
c) People are starting to realize that other servers are just generally better and more fun to play.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
There are only 2 games on the entire server, both of which are on a second more popular server, 1 under the name of BedWars.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
a) The server clearly doesn't care about the community - they keep making updates nobody asks for and generally the last few updates haven't been really good. Clear example - the Mojang deal. I don't think anybody from the community but the staff likes this decision. It clearly doesn't bring anything to the playerbase, just apparently gives them $. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Is this because Cubecraft still can’t be accessed through Xbox?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
+ the updates are sometimes kinda bad and players get bored and play on other servers instead.
Also, the chat in some languages are very bad too so bullying is a big problem.
Agreed. The updates are "big" but then no one really cares once all the youtubers recorded it or it has been a week.

Reactions: Livvv

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I wouldn't personally say that cubecraft is dying persay, however there definitely has been a slow in newer content to come out with on minecraft minigames. I would assume until they could get newer games and bigger ideas that would last longer then well, cubecraft at the moment will remain a bit slow for some time.
It's not bad that the newer content has come to a halt, in respect, they have been working out bugs and bigger issues within the network in general.. So seeing less players is to be expected when nothing new is around.
However one of my biggest struggles in the network is how many players cheat in general, ruins the fun. Being that the staff team have a lot on their hands, its common to see that many people get away with such cheating. I feel as if, people who cheat ruin the fun, create problems for others and well, ruin the feeling of enjoyment in general.

That's just my take on it.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
However one of my biggest struggles in the network is how many players cheat in general, ruins the fun. Being that the staff team have a lot on their hands, its common to see that many people get away with such cheating. I feel as if, people who cheat ruin the fun, create problems for others and well, ruin the feeling of enjoyment in general.
I haven't seen a hacker in months. Sentinel pretty much banned all of them.
---------
I wouldn't personally say that cubecraft is dying persay,
You must be blind not to have seen cubecraft dieing.
About a year ago, cubecraft sometimes actually had more players than hypixel,
right now one hypixel gamemode has more players than the entirety of cubecraft
Also it's not just about the absolute number of players, but also the relative number of players compared to other big servers like hypixel, and in that sense there's not a doubt that cubecraft is dieing.
-------------

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom