Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No, (if you choose this option, please explain why)

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello forum people,
My suggestion is simple: there are ingame bans and mutes that you can appeal, but not forum bans. Please add an appeal feature for forum bans. I found it hassling that when I got falsely banned, I had to go somewhere else for an unban, so I think it would be helpful to add forum appeals.
I do agree!
If it was going to be a feature I see it linking you to a page with all the information like "name of user, reason (with evidence), when did you get banned and for how long, a link to actually appeal"
+1

Reactions: ISTY.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I Do Have A Question For You @ISeeThroughYou

Where Is This Supposed To Bee If You Are Banned On The Forums?
Good question

Like I said before, when you get banned you cannot access the forums, you just see a page that tells you when your ban expires. There would be an appeal code and section for forum appeals; so really exactly like in game appeals but for forums.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Good question

Like I said before, when you get banned you cannot access the forums, you just see a page that tells you when your ban expires. There would be an appeal code and section for forum appeals; so really exactly like in game appeals but for forums.
than I Am all for it
also good because there are a lot less forum bans then there are server bans so they don't really add too much stress on having appeals seen

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
than I Am all for it
also good because there are a lot less forum bans then there are server bans so they don't really add too much stress on having appeals seen
Definitely, there are not thousands of active people here, which means not as many bans, which means if my idea is added, there will be practically no added hassle/stress on the staff.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hello forum people,
My suggestion is simple: there are ingame bans and mutes that you can appeal, but not forum bans. Please add an appeal feature for forum bans. I found it hassling that when I got falsely banned, I had to go somewhere else for an unban, so I think it would be helpful to add forum appeals.
Kind of wondering how will you get on the forums if you're banned from it?

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Kind of wondering how will you get on the forums if you're banned from it?
Read up..

Anyway, like I said multiple times in this one thread, when you get banned, you only see a page of when your ban expires, literally all they need to do is a link to the appeals page a code, and a section on appeals for forum appeals.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Read up..

Anyway, like I said multiple times in this one thread, when you get banned, you only see a page of when your ban expires, literally all they need to do is a link to the appeals page a code, and a section on appeals for forum appeals.
I forgot that there was a second page, woops.
However it'd be a good addition to the forums in my opinion :)

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I definitely agree! This should be added, because, as of now, there is no way to appeal a forum ban!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This thread got me thinking.
How do you report someone on the forums?
Adding a report section on the forums :P ?

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
How do you report someone on the forums?
Adding a report section on the forums :p ?
At the moment, you technically can't report people, and there is no section. All you can do really is screenshot evidence of someone breaking the rules then send it to a staff member. The only flaw I see in adding a report section for forums is that, there's no point because aren't thousands of people to manage.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
At the moment, you technically can't report people, and there is no section. All you can do really is screenshot evidence of someone breaking the rules then send it to a staff member. The only flaw I see in adding a report section for forums is that, there's no point because aren't thousands of people to manage.
I see your point.
But pretty sure screenshots can be faked using photoshop and there is an edit option so... Too many false reports can be possible.
Nevermind then

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I see your point.
But pretty sure screenshots can be faked using photoshop and there is an edit option so... Too many false reports can be possible.
Nevermind then
This is a forum.
A link to where the whatever was said posted can be sent to the mod, and that could be your evidence.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom