Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No, (if you choose this option, please explain why)

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
To be honest, I don't think people should be able to appeal at the forums. People get multiple warnings by STAFF via a private conversation if they break the rules. If they continue, they know that they can get punished for it and I don't think it's something that you can discuss.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
To be honest, I don't think people should be able to appeal at the forums. People get multiple warnings by STAFF via a private conversation if they break the rules. If they continue, they know that they can get punished for it and I don't think it's something that you can discuss.
Ahh, true, I see what you mean. You mean that people shouldn't get more chances if they're already warned?

EDIT: mostly why I would want this added is for people who may get false banned like me

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I disagree with this suggestion, not really because I don't want this to be a thing, but I feel like it's not worth the dev time. It's fairly easy to get in contact with a staff member about any questions you have, there are also not that many forum bans like there are in-game bans so there would only be like a couple of ban appeals a week if not less. I also agree with what Marieke said, there are close to no false bans and when someone gets banned they usually deserve this ban and got warned a bunch of time before they actually got banned.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I disagree with this suggestion, not really because I don't want this to be a thing, but I feel like it's not worth the dev time. It's fairly easy to get in contact with a staff member about any questions you have, there are also not that many forum bans like there are in-game bans so there would only be like a couple of ban appeals a week if not less. I also agree with what Marieke said, there are close to no false bans and when someone gets banned they usually deserve this ban and got warned a bunch of time before they actually got banned.
Okay, I can understand where you're coming from, thanks. Like I said before, the reason why I wanted this added initially is because I got falsely banned with no warning at all, and it took me a bit to get unbanned

Reactions: iLoveYouu
E

Empty Inside

Yea, @iLoveYouu is right, When I was banned I also contacted the person who banned me through Discord and got unbanned as I had a good reason. It's really easy to contact staff-members on CCG. I got warned, but got also instantly banned after it though.

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats for moderator!!
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on mod (and orange tag)!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Top Bottom