Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Great job, however,
I alongside the majority of the CubeCraft community disliked Beta
So we are not really happy with the new update
Please listen to the community and reverse this!
We want old eggwars back

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Instead of just saying, “we want old EggWars back” maybe try giving feedback. You say it’s a hypixel copy but I haven’t heard any specific evidence. I think all of the haters of this update, are scared of change. You need to accept that EggWars needed a little change, and aspects you don’t like, suggest them, don’t just shut down something different. Be mature about this, and it might take a little getting used to but the EggWars change has a lot of potential. Cubecraft is very open to listening to what you have to say about the update, so just give specific feedback and I think we can fix this together.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hello Java & Bedrock CubeCrafters!

It's time for an EggWars Update! - We've been working hard behind the scenes making an awesome EggWars update. This update is for Java & Bedrock! As some of you know, in March this year we released EggWars Beta. The game added a lot of new content that we wanted to experiment with. We took your feedback and balanced and tweaked the content to be more suitable to everyone. So now we're proud to announce that EggWars Beta is being merged in Normal EggWars (Team & Solo - Java & Bedrock)! - Read below to learn more about the update 🎉

In celebration of this awesome EggWars Update, we've activated a x2 Points multiplier on EggWars! - Enjoy :p

🛒 Emerald shop and generators!

Emerald generators are now on all maps! But these generators are completely different to the other ones, because you cannot upgrade them! Emerald generators always start on level 1 and every 10 minutes, they will automatically level up, capping at level 3. Depending on the size of the map or the layout of the map, Emerald generators have been balanced across the map, to make obtaining them fair! - Also, Emerald generators are only located at the middle island!

Now, you're probably wondering, "What can I buy with Emeralds?". Within the EggWars villager shop there's now a section for Emeralds, where you can buy an awesome tunnel structure, eggmites, a leap feather & potions! - The pricing of Emeralds have been monitored and tweaked to not allow these items to become a norm within EggWars. - Emeralds have a purpose for late game activity and usage.

Emerald generator.

View attachment 173331
Emerald shop - Java.

View attachment 173339
Emerald shop - Bedrock.

🛠 Structures!

One of the biggest pieces of content that EggWars Beta had were structures! After some tweaking and price balancing, we've made them perfect to be added into the main game! - They assist with getting to islands, defending your island and breaking eggs. There are 5 structures in the normal shop: 10 block bridge, ladder, stairs, wall & tower!

Structure items being used.

🗺 New maps!

When EggWars Beta was released, we added a new map into the gamemode. Now we're releasing that map into the new game, and we're added 2 NEW Solo maps! - These are only on Java, for now! :D

Team EggWars - Blossom
View attachment 173321
'Leaf' your opponents in shock!

Solo EggWars - Undergrowth
View attachment 173323
Moss-t of our players will love this map!

Solo EggWars - Oasis
View attachment 173322
Anyone there?

🎉 New achievements, new ability & more!

We've added 10 NEW kit achievements & 4 NEW unique achievements. You'll now need to try and obtain these, how long will it take you?

"Neggative K/D" - Die 15 times in one game (SOLO)
"Eggscuse me, how!?" - Break an egg 60 seconds into the game (SOLO)
"Doing lots of eggsercise" - Run 3500 blocks in a single game (SOLO)
"Fleggsing my new sword" - Kill someone using a diamond sword with sharpness VI (TEAM)

View attachment 173340
Java Kit achievements.

We've also released a NEW ability called "Theft". It's not longer Beta only, it's in the main game! - This ability will allow you to get 20% of the tokens from the players inventory, upon killing them.

Bug fixes and other additions over the last couple of months from EggWars Beta:
- ADDED: Armour bundles into the Armour shop.
- ADDED: Golden carrots are now in the Food shop & along with Milk.
- ADDED: Weakness arrows are now in the Archery shop.
- ADDED: Eliminated players will now drop 50% of their tokens from their inventory.
- CHANGE: The price of steak in Normal mode has been reduced.
- CHANGE: Tweaked the production rates of Emeralds.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with the Theft ability giving too many tokens.
- BUG: Changed the spawn location of spectators on "Vacation".
- BUG: Changed the starting Iron generators on "Technology" from level 0 to 1 to make all islands equal.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with structure particles staying after dropping the structure item.
- BUG: Filled in a hidden room on "Instruments".
- BUG: Added a ladder in the pre lobby to avoid players getting stuck down the side of the toy train.
- BUG: Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with half health not working correctly.
- REMOVED: Map specific items have been removed

Thanks for reading this update thread! We hope you enjoy this epic EggWars update. At the end of every game you'll see a voting message, be sure to vote. Have fun and stay safe! ❤

I cant find a single positive comment from a non-staff. Cubecraft must be getting this, right...

Reactions: Conea64

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I don't get it. Why turning one of the most popular and successful minigames on CubeCraft to a crappy one. Nobody liked the beta mode.

Thanks for ruining egg wars.

Its not ruined yet... the pressure will make them revert it lol

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
i don't play eggwars. but i think eggwars should get the old updates again. people normally liked eggwars more fun to play. beta eggwars never got people to play (few people) my opinion says this was not a good choice

Carlos Jimenez

Oct 29, 2015
Your update sucks and the server is dead nobody plays anymore we didn't want eggwars beta, the one we had was very fun thanks for ruining it...

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I cant find a single positive comment from a non-staff. Cubecraft must be getting this, right...
Really?
Very high quality lot of effort
Good job, but i dont like the update since wood is too op for the price and that you can't but an axe on 1.8 :(.
Fresh new air for Eggwars, more possibilities for experiments and new items for more strategies.
That really is a positive change and i'm really thankful, that decision like this has been made.
Good job development team!
Epic !!!!!! :)
Keeep the great work :cool:
Amazing update! I am very happy to read that, the price of steak has been reduced! I had problems with food in EggWars, because carrot is too bad, so i always needed to buy that expensive steaks. I have already tried some of new features. Great work, i like it!
Finnaly an eggwars update. I like the addition of new items such as ladders and wood. I hope it also got added the 3 iron for steak but I don't know. I like the autobuilders and that they were nerfed so no longer used to rush early game with but more for endgame. Overall an great update since there hasn't been any big updates in the game play since the release.
Well, I know everyone seems to hate this new eggwars update (I'd personally call it a big change though), but I like it.

I think that eggwars just needed a change after a lot of years. And we've finally got it. Yeah, I know guys that it's a bit annoying change everything overnight, but, it's just a matter of time get used to it.

I'd personally just change a few things of the new update, like the shop organization, some items...

Overall, good job guys!
As a once active forum user, I feel like commenting on the update as well. I understand the frustration you all seem to have, but all in all I don't think the update is bad. Sure, it has its flaws but it's not terrible like most people seem to think it is.
wow, this looks really cool !!!
:)

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016

ElRanchito

Aug 5, 2020
_iiLqveThat_, post:
keep with you're hands off the normal eggwars. Do not change this gamemode by beta that nobody played.
THnx for listening and now stop this
Exactly man, tf happened to eggwars. Worst update ever

ElRanchito

Aug 5, 2020
Man where is CubeCraft going, you guys are only losing more and more members. There are some people who like the update (mostly people who come from hypixel and tried something similar but also a bit different), but there are also a lot of people who don't like it. You ruined the game for a lot of players. There was no need for an update. I hope someone starts a petition on wheter the update should stay or not. Like please just let us vote. And you will see what CubeCraft players like more. The normal Eggwars, or the new Eggwars. Bring it back!

This starts to look more and more like hypixel. CubeCraft used to be unique with the way Eggwars was. It was a fun game without any weird things in the shop. Like @Diav said, this is litteraly the death of Eggwars. A simple game of Eggwars is gonna take way longer then normally. Like, you guys brought in the weirdest things in the shop that is gonna turn Eggwars into bad gamemode. If you guys really do this for the community and the people who enjoy playing Cubecraft, you will get rid of this update and let us play Eggwars again. Like real Eggwars, not this shitty gamemode.
@Capitan @Marieke2001

• Sad
Reactions: TheGamerPro7056
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Man where is CubeCraft going, you guys are only losing more and more members. There are some people who like the update (mostly people who come from hypixel and tried something similar but also a bit different), but there are also a lot of people who don't like it. You ruined the game for a lot of players. There was no need for an update. I hope someone starts a petition on wheter the update should stay or not. Like please just let us vote. And you will see what CubeCraft players like more. The normal Eggwars, or the new Eggwars. Bring it back!

This starts to look more and more like hypixel. CubeCraft used to be unique with the way Eggwars was. It was a fun game without any weird things in the shop. Like @Diav said, this is litteraly the death of Eggwars. A simple game of Eggwars is gonna take way longer then normally. Like, you guys brought in the weirdest things in the shop that is gonna turn Eggwars into bad gamemode. If you guys really do this for the community and the people who enjoy playing Cubecraft, you will get rid of this update and let us play Eggwars again. Like real Eggwars, not this shitty gamemode.
@Capitan @Marieke2001
Definitely true. From update to update, the server has just gotten worse. Now Eggwars, the most popular gamemode in the server has suffered from those changes. It's the beginning of the fall of Cubecraft.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hypixel already introduced emerald gens and those quirky items like the eggmite, the autobuilder or the auto bridge. Cubecraft has just copy pasted those Hypixel items into the server.
It isn't copy pasting when you just put items into your game. They don't create these items. Autobridge works totally different then a bridge egg. Emerald gens aren't stealing its like me saying but cubecraft had diamonds gens and they stole it. No that's not how it works. The emerald gens on cube and hypixel are way different.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hypixel already introduced emerald gens and those quirky items like the eggmite, the autobuilder or the auto bridge. Cubecraft has just copy pasted those Hypixel items into the server.
Where is the auto bridge on Hypixel? It’s nothing similar to the bridge egg.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
It doesn't have to be identical, I'm just saying this new Eggwars is looking like Hypixel's concept.
I have to disagree. Just because EggWars is changing, and it’s different for sure, doesn’t mean it’s becoming Bedwars. I understand where you’re coming from, but just because EggWars needed new content doesn’t mean it’s not in Cubecraft’s vision.

WANDRBOY

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2017
Spain
This update will be a lot of drama for eggwars players. People are used to the shop and now it's compeltly chnaged on some parts (I never look anymore at what I was buying cus I was so used to it but now that will be gone). I don't think this update was a good one. I personaly didn't like beta. And now the things from beta being added to normal eggwars will ruin it. There will be way more campers now with all the buy builds. Please make eggwars as they were.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom