Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jugando089

Aug 5, 2020
I don't like their egg wars beta update, everything was better before, they should change that and listen to people who have been playing the minigame on their server for a while, normal egg wars is better, they should improve the way they are pending with hacker or toxicity on the server and the minigame I hope you read my opinion, everyone is expressing their discomfort with this update

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
To be honest, this update just ruined Eggwars. From all of the updates done to this server, this one is the least I liked overrall. It just made this gamemode less challenging and way easier. Pasting the whole Hypixel concept into Cubecraft isn't a good idea. It just doesn't suit. I would like the update to be reverted.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Finnaly an eggwars update. I like the addition of new items such as ladders and wood. I hope it also got added the 3 iron for steak but I don't know. I like the autobuilders and that they were nerfed so no longer used to rush early game with but more for endgame. Overall an great update since there hasn't been any big updates in the game play since the release.

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
I donā€™t play ew but it sounds like a lot of people hate this update. I do thinks itā€™s kind of weird and yeah it will change gameplay a lot
This update will not only worsen gameplay, but definitely copy the whole concept from Hypixel, which is something I don't like servers to be doing. Each server must have their own, unique gameplay features, and it's something Cubecraft isn't doing right.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This update will not only worsen gameplay, but definitely copy the whole concept from Hypixel, which is something I don't like servers to be doing. Each server must have their own, unique gameplay features, and it's something Cubecraft isn't doing right.
How is cubecraft copying hypixel I don't understand?

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
ƅ
I have to say that Iā€™m really disappointed with this update. Eggwars is my favourite gamemode but I hate Eggwars Beta. Theyā€™re just 2 completely different games but only the goal is the same. I just donā€™t understand why you have to bring the Beta feature to the normal Eggwars. Whatā€™s the difference now? The leaderboard? I agree that Eggwars needed an update but this is not the right update. I raged so much on the Beta version because of the weird shop and everything.
I will definitely quit playing Eggwars because this update is nonsense.

So on behalf of almost the whole disappointed community: Bring back the old Eggwars please...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I know everyone seems to hate this new eggwars update (I'd personally call it a big change though), but I like it.

I think that eggwars just needed a change after a lot of years. And we've finally got it. Yeah, I know guys that it's a bit annoying change everything overnight, but, it's just a matter of time get used to it.

I'd personally just change a few things of the new update, like the shop organization, some items...

Overall, good job guys!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Hereā€™s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on EggšŸ„š's profile.
Happy birthday! šŸŽˆ
Top Bottom