Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaZessRusS

Feb 2, 2019
Por favor esta todo mal :c
No dañen una modalidad que ya funcionaba bien y gustaba perfectamente a la mayoría si no es por decir a todos

Eggwars no es skywars.. Pociones??
Que es esto pot pvp?
Las armaduras de op se rompen demasiado rápido y las peleas no duran nada
Quitaron lo divertido de eggwars op
Regresenlo a como estaba
Gracias cubecraft

Reactions: OhHate

skyforce90

Dec 26, 2019
dear cubecraft i really dont like the update i think it is smarter to keep neta and normal eggwars 2 apart gamemodes since not evry one likes normal eggwars and not everyone likes beta with these 2 apart everyone who likes normal eggwars can just play that and everyone that plays beta mode can just do the beta version. greetings from zmxffin.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The server also has like 75% less players then back then. Many people hated on it and many people still don't like it and for that reason left cubecraft.
That’s not how it works lol. Minecraft generally decreased in their playerbase and every server shrunk except for hypixel. People might’ve left because we added 1.9 yeah, but people also joined because of that. Because our 1.9 server always has more players than 1.8. But i’m not going to discuss this any further since it has no point.
My point was, change has to be made and even if the majority of the people dislike it, you sometimes have to accept it and play it for a bit, then give proper feedback.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
That’s not how it works lol. Minecraft generally decreased in their playerbase and every server shrunk except for hypixel. People might’ve left because we added 1.9 yeah, but people also joined because of that. Because our 1.9 server always has more players than 1.8. But i’m not going to discuss this any further since it has no point.
My point was, change has to be made and even if the majority of the people dislike it, you sometimes have to accept it and play it for a bit, then give proper feedback.
Because many 1.8 players of cubecraft played for eggwars unique game mode then hypixel releases bedwars and overtime many 1.8 players leave to hypixel to play there. When the hype of minecraft came back these 1.8 players didn't come to cubecraft they went to hypixel. 1.9 has always been popular on the server but cubecraft as a whole hasn't cause 1.8 players just left the server and didn't return. As you comparing 1.9 update to this update. 1.9 is still being disliked by like a big majority of players that play pvp servers. That doesn't seem to be much good for this update. Also why does the change had to be made referring to the 1.9 update many servers excluding cubecraft didn't update and still did very well. If everyone dislikes a update they could wait to give proper feedback or leave and just play another server. I think I know what people will do.

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
Hello Java & Bedrock CubeCrafters!

It's time for an EggWars Update! - We've been working hard behind the scenes making an awesome EggWars update. This update is for Java & Bedrock! As some of you know, in March this year we released EggWars Beta. The game added a lot of new content that we wanted to experiment with. We took your feedback and balanced and tweaked the content to be more suitable to everyone. So now we're proud to announce that EggWars Beta is being merged in Normal EggWars (Team & Solo - Java & Bedrock)! - Read below to learn more about the update 🎉

In celebration of this awesome EggWars Update, we've activated a x2 Points multiplier on EggWars! - Enjoy :p

🛒 Emerald shop and generators!

Emerald generators are now on all maps! But these generators are completely different to the other ones, because you cannot upgrade them! Emerald generators always start on level 1 and every 10 minutes, they will automatically level up, capping at level 3. Depending on the size of the map or the layout of the map, Emerald generators have been balanced across the map, to make obtaining them fair! - Also, Emerald generators are only located at the middle island!

Now, you're probably wondering, "What can I buy with Emeralds?". Within the EggWars villager shop there's now a section for Emeralds, where you can buy an awesome tunnel structure, eggmites, a leap feather & potions! - The pricing of Emeralds have been monitored and tweaked to not allow these items to become a norm within EggWars. - Emeralds have a purpose for late game activity and usage.

Emerald generator.

View attachment 173331
Emerald shop - Java.

View attachment 173339
Emerald shop - Bedrock.

🛠 Structures!

One of the biggest pieces of content that EggWars Beta had were structures! After some tweaking and price balancing, we've made them perfect to be added into the main game! - They assist with getting to islands, defending your island and breaking eggs. There are 5 structures in the normal shop: 10 block bridge, ladder, stairs, wall & tower!

Structure items being used.

🗺 New maps!

When EggWars Beta was released, we added a new map into the gamemode. Now we're releasing that map into the new game, and we're added 2 NEW Solo maps! - These are only on Java, for now! :D

Team EggWars - Blossom
View attachment 173321
'Leaf' your opponents in shock!

Solo EggWars - Undergrowth
View attachment 173323
Moss-t of our players will love this map!

Solo EggWars - Oasis
View attachment 173322
Anyone there?

🎉 New achievements, new ability & more!

We've added 10 NEW kit achievements & 4 NEW unique achievements. You'll now need to try and obtain these, how long will it take you?

"Neggative K/D" - Die 15 times in one game (SOLO)
"Eggscuse me, how!?" - Break an egg 60 seconds into the game (SOLO)
"Doing lots of eggsercise" - Run 3500 blocks in a single game (SOLO)
"Fleggsing my new sword" - Kill someone using a diamond sword with sharpness VI (TEAM)

View attachment 173340
Java Kit achievements.

We've also released a NEW ability called "Theft". It's not longer Beta only, it's in the main game! - This ability will allow you to get 20% of the tokens from the players inventory, upon killing them.

Bug fixes and other additions over the last couple of months from EggWars Beta:
- ADDED: Armour bundles into the Armour shop.
- ADDED: Golden carrots are now in the Food shop & along with Milk.
- ADDED: Weakness arrows are now in the Archery shop.
- ADDED: Eliminated players will now drop 50% of their tokens from their inventory.
- CHANGE: The price of steak in Normal mode has been reduced.
- CHANGE: Tweaked the production rates of Emeralds.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with the Theft ability giving too many tokens.
- BUG: Changed the spawn location of spectators on "Vacation".
- BUG: Changed the starting Iron generators on "Technology" from level 0 to 1 to make all islands equal.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with structure particles staying after dropping the structure item.
- BUG: Filled in a hidden room on "Instruments".
- BUG: Added a ladder in the pre lobby to avoid players getting stuck down the side of the toy train.
- BUG: Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.
- BUG: Fixed an issue with half health not working correctly.
- REMOVED: Map specific items have been removed

Thanks for reading this update thread! We hope you enjoy this epic EggWars update. At the end of every game you'll see a voting message, be sure to vote. Have fun and stay safe! ❤
I’m still a bit confused about the update, can u plz make a vid about on yt?

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I see that the most people dislike it...
I personally like it. It's boring if they never change it, although I understand why people dislike it, I don't think this reactions are good since everyone is Very negative and it doesn't help at all by saying: 'bad' or 'stupid cubecraft, erggwars is ruined' but it does help if you give them some points to work on. I hope you as a community understand that many time is put in to this and that the developers tried their best. Thanks!

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
Also genuinely disappointed. I can't speak for Bedrock, but on Java *very few* players genuinely enjoyed and regularly played the beta version. *Don't switch a beta to a main until the majority of your community wholeheartedly prefers it over the old version!*

If we wanted to play bedwars, we'd play bedwars. This is EggWars, where strategy rules over raw pvp. Don't revolutionize a gamemode to copy another server when your current community doesn't have an interest in whatthe new changes you're trying to push. Change it back until the beta has a much higher player count than the original game!!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
It isn't copy pasting when you just put items into your game. They don't create these items. Autobridge works totally different then a bridge egg. Emerald gens aren't stealing its like me saying but cubecraft had diamonds gens and they stole it. No that's not how it works. The emerald gens on cube and hypixel are way different.
The strategies and gameplay used in the new EggWars are now the same as Hypixel Bedwars. Even though the items are not *exactly* the same. *That's* what's important. If I wanted to use the same strats and game choices as BedWars I'd go play BedWars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom