Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't quite think it is Epic-

Honestly, Beta Eggwars was popular for the first few weeks mainly for the Tryhards to get on the leaderboard. However, over the past few months barley anyone has been playing it, mainly for the 10v10 maps. Around 30-40 players I see throughout the day, while Normal Eggwars have 500+. If people liked Beta they would of played it instead of Normal Eggwars. I've said this in countless threads but seriously the statistics says it all here.

Also the reaction your getting now proves very few people like this update. In one of the Forum's Post it dramatically shows the dislike of the update.
2020-08-05 (2).png

taken on 05/08/20 at 20:40

I play Normal Eggwars instead of Beta because it is simple. Beta Eggwars is now chaotic and confusing with way too many items. It is amazing programming but majority of the community really just like just a simple easy game of Eggwars.

I hope you take into consideration everything that is being said at the moment.

Andreah_GM

Novice Member
Dec 23, 2016
This is not a epic update. You are promoting camping and skybase with the POP-UP TOWER 2.0 Then, a lot of players worked so hard to learn bridge techniques and now everyone can do it in less than 5 seconds. We loved eggwars so much, and now is ruined. There was no need to mix the Beta with the normal eggwars, nobody was playing it and now nobody wants to play the new eggwars.

OhHate

Aug 1, 2020
I think now will be the end of the egg war, the truth is that I liked eggwars beta, but how it started, but when I added the axes to 1.8 (I am a 1.8 player) I did not like it at all, and with that They put more and more updates was when I stopped liking it, it was a mistake to join the normal egg wars with beta, hopefully and soon the normal egg wars will return, because in truth if they continue like this, putting horrible updates, the server will completely die , and it is not that I hate the server, I love this server, there is no other server like this, it does not exist, it does not exist, I spend a lot of time here, to leave it for this.
As an Egg Wars player, I wish the egg we all know and play come back, I hope and take my opinion into account :)

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
I don't quite think it is Epic-

Honestly, Beta Eggwars was popular for the first few weeks mainly for the Tryhards to get on the leaderboard. However, over the past few months barley anyone has been playing it, mainly for the 10v10 maps. Around 30-40 players I see throughout the day, while Normal Eggwars have 500+. If people liked Beta they would of played it instead of Normal Eggwars. I've said this in countless threads but seriously the statistics says it all here.

Also the reaction your getting now proves very few people like this update. In one of the Forum's Post it dramatically shows the dislike of the update.View attachment 173354
taken on 05/08/20 at 20:40

I play Normal Eggwars instead of Beta because it is simple. Beta Eggwars is now chaotic and confusing with way too many items. It is amazing programming but majority of the community really just like just a simple easy game of Eggwars.

I hope you take into consideration everything that is being said at the moment.
I can't agree more. This new update just turned Eggwars into the Hypixel one, and it's lame. Cubecraft Eggwars was more ubique, and challenging.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
1596656029602.png

Well, I have played some games and I am happy but also disappointed. New maps? Yes! New maps are always nice to play, thanks for that. Armour bundles are really nice too saves some time. But why would you add beta to eggwars. People play normal eggwars way more and clearly did not like beta, cause no one really plays is.

Why did I not play beta eggwars? I didnt play it cause I did not like the emerald shop. Normal gens is already a really good idea. Automatic bridges, I already can speed brige and that is even faster.
Aantekening 2020-08-05 214410.png

Reactions: Conea64

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Egg Wars is completely ruined, THE STATS SHOULD SHOW THE RESULTS, as we all know more people played normal egg wars, Beta was played by 30 people average, in the other hand normal egg wars was played by 400+ people

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom