Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Diav

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Also, I wouldn't like to sound rude or anything but people have been asking for Speed Eggwars since it has been removed. And what do you do? You add a completly different gamemode that nobody likes. Your plans for 2020 were to listen more to the community and you come up with this. I am 100% sure that if you bring back Speed Eggwars you'd do one of the best things you could ever possibly do.

TEM0

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Asturias, Spain
Ok, so... Normal eggwars mode, mostly everyone liked it and mostly everyone played it. You released eggwars beta and almost no one liked it in the server and the games could take ages to even start, to fill up it was impossible XDDD.
It was clear that people didn't want it. Now you have released the final eggwars version. You are getting negative feedback about it. It is ok making mistakes. But what it is not okay is to not learn anything from it. You guys should hear to your community. If not, people will start leaving this really good server which has a lot of effort and hours behind it. Also, it might ruin some pvp and competitive organisations like Cubecraft Ranked (for example)

BRING BACK NORMAL EGGWARS !!!!!

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
This is not a epic update. You are promoting camping and skybase with the POP-UP TOWER 2.0 Then, a lot of players worked so hard to learn bridge techniques and now everyone can do it in less than 5 seconds. We loved eggwars so much, and now is ruined. There was no need to mix the Beta with the normal eggwars, nobody was playing it and now nobody wants to play the new eggwars.
idk, you can bridge a lot faster than the auto bridge

ZaidIsLit

Aug 5, 2020
Omg, cube just ruined eggwars. You are already losing people everyday. Cube used to be good, with the old eggwars lobbys, and that stuff. They have ruined the game, and I am sorry to say, but as a player who has played since 2015, the cube council has ruined this game and will most likely pay the price.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think there are some additions that should have been studied well before they were added to the game. I liked the armor bundles. But I disliked the idea of adding emerald generators in all maps. Some maps like "jungle" are made for campers where they camp to get the best gear. Now, they will camp more (but this time in the middle) to get the whole emerald gear! I think that separating the normal Eggwars from beta Eggwars is better than mixing them (or you can remove beta Eggwars, too).

OhHate

Aug 1, 2020
speed eggwars was the maximum, I don't know completely why they removed it, but if you want the server to recover players, it would be a good idea

Medveder

Jun 6, 2020
the game is very beautiful and interesting. if the old version of pvp was used, it would be top. then all the players in the world would play it. but playing eggwars on the new version of pvp is not serious.

Jul 28, 2020
For the past few months, maybe even over a year, my cousin and I have spent countless hours playing eggwars on this server. At first we didn't play a lot, but then we started getting good. We got to the point where we were racking up wins everyday. Cubecraft became our go to server and we would play many times throughout the day whenever we would get bored of normal minecraft. Then today we got on and played in the new update. At first we thought it was kind of cool, but we quickly realized how bad the update was. This update completely changed eggwars for the worst. After playing a few games, we became really sad and upset because one of our favorite parts of minecraft was officially six feet under. To the developers of cubecraft eggwars, we humbly ask with every fiber of our being to bring back the old eggwars. I understand that you all must've worked very hard, but this update has ruined eggwars for most of the community. Please fix this mistake as soon as you can otherwise you are going to lose the majority of your community. I hope you take this into consideration, and thank you for your time.

P.S. the wood is a nice touch, but we need axes in the game otherwise it's just terrible

#BringBackTheOldEggwars

Reactions: Conea64

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
As a once active forum user, I feel like commenting on the update as well. I understand the frustration you all seem to have, but all in all I don't think the update is bad. Sure, it has its flaws but it's not terrible like most people seem to think it is.
The responses I see reminds of this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-1-9-released.95569/ so many people hated on 1.9. Everyone thought it was the worst to update to 1.9 and see how many more 1.9 players we now have rather than 1.8.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! šŸ’™
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom