Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
we should have it that u can upgrade your kits up to level 2 for egg wars. Like upgrade the armor. like getting 10 iron get 10 gold and 10 iron etc. It just going help in the start when people have nothing and going crazy to get stuff it can help you get a upper arm on the game

Last edited:

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
well you made the suggestion, how about ideas. Give examples like how they could be upgraded and what the upgraded versions could be

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
The clickbait doesn't help with this.
I also see no reason why this should be added -1
I'm telling them it can be a good idea make it more ways to win and click bait really click back its a idea and it click bait but thank you for the messages it tell me what I need to do better on it

Reactions: Ping Ether

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
look-at-all-this-click-bait.jpg

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
Nah, I like it as is.
Having upgraded kits would make some kits far superior over others and those remaining trashy kits will never be chosen. Every single kit in eggwars could be useful, and if this were added, some other kits might be useless due to the powering.
I'm saying they can make it fair some kits can get upgraded

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
So rebalance something that's already balanced just because there should be more powerful versions?
These powerful versions will also have an advantage over newcomers, which I'm also against.
YOU JUST HATE EVERYTHING I SAY jk well new comers still got to deal with people with the kits we have now so you are wrong

Top Bottom