Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
YOU JUST HATE EVERYTHING I SAY jk well new comers still got to deal with people with the kits we have now so you are wrong
Okay okay okay okay.
How is what I say wrong if it's my POV exactly?
I've done plenty of eggwars games and I've been on the forums for quite a while. I've seen lots of eggwars suggestions, including the thought of adding/upgrading kits.
I've already visited threads like these where I might not even have to reply since it has been answered.

The fact that newcomers don't have any kits doesn't matter since the kits we have won't give them an extreme advantage over those non-kit players.
We don't need kits where those specific items will be a huge advantage over no kit whatsoever.
Healer, for instance, is good BUT it won't completely break the game for someone without one.

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
Okay okay okay okay.
I've done plenty of eggwars games and I've been on the forums for quite a while. I've seen lots of eggwars suggestions, including the thought of adding/upgrading kits.
I've already visited threads like these where I might not even have to reply since it has been answered.

The fact that newcomers don't have any kits doesn't matter since the kits we have won't give them an extreme advantage over those non-kit players.
We don't need kits where those specific items will be a huge advantage over no kit whatsoever.
Healer, for instance, is good BUT it won't completely break the game for someone without one.
see you don't know what you are saying we don't know how the kits going to be like

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
Okay okay okay okay.

but whatever ill let you have it your right I'm wrong

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
see you don't know what you are saying we don't know how the kits going to be like
but whatever ill let you have it your right I'm wrong
Why the sudden giving-up act?

How do I not know what I'm talking about?
What I'm saying is: If we were to add powerful versions of kits, we would have to rebalance the whole system so that other kits could still be viable WHILE still not being a total advantage over those without kits.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom