Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think staff does an adequate job catching hackers?

• Yes, they do a great job

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Yes, they can't be everwhere

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Ehh, sometimes it seems they do

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No, there are too many

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, they don't do squat, takes all the fun out of the game and no way am I spending a penny

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

LyleSalt1234

Sep 25, 2015
You added the tag #doyourjob.
I think this is harassing.

Keep trying Remi.... yes I put the hashtag #Doyourjob... Part of staff doing their job is catching hackers... making themselves available to players, investigating issues on the server, escalating issues that are above their rank through the proper chain of command. Simply stating #doyourjob is not harassing... but an opinion. Making 4,000 different threads, talking smack on all lobbies, calling an individual staff member out on not performing their duties or character assassinating them, those would be harassing. Please stop trying so hard. You're polluting the topic at hand and your input will only clog up the thread with useless garbage instead of a real conversation maybe with some actual staff.

Reactions: Willet The Skillet

LyleSalt1234

Sep 25, 2015
Yes that is true but remember if you can get proof of them doing that the staff will get banned

I'll go back into my logs and actually see if i still have the video, I probably do.... and somewhere on here they should have a record of it... but from now on I'm running bandicam on all games and will start recording and we'll see if they actually do things these days cause there seems to be a large increase of hackers in the past 2-3 weeks and I still NEVER see staff in any egg war lobbies...

Maybe I'm looking for them in the wrong place? Maybe someone could let me know where to find staff online? Cause jumping lobby to lobby asking if any staff is on is useless. At least on egg war lobbies in the evenings EST.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I'll go back into my logs and actually see if i still have the video, I probably do.... and somewhere on here they should have a record of it... but from now on I'm running bandicam on all games and will start recording and we'll see if they actually do things these days cause there seems to be a large increase of hackers in the past 2-3 weeks and I still NEVER see staff in any egg war lobbies...

Maybe I'm looking for them in the wrong place? Maybe someone could let me know where to find staff online? Cause jumping lobby to lobby asking if any staff is on is useless. At least on egg war lobbies in the evenings EST.
Well one reason you might not see us at all (and you sorta mentioned this earlier) is that most of us are always in vanish. As for ingame, there are only so many mods online, and a lot of them enjoy playing games other than eggwars. If you have questions that need immediate answer for bugs/glitches/whatever else, we have a discord channel setup just for that. You will have your question answered much faster there than anywhere else.
For banning cheaters ingame, like I said above, there are only so many of us able to be on at a time. It would’ve impossible for us to monitor every game. And having a way to summon a staff member would also be really inefficient as it would be abused and just waste staff time due to false summons. It is way more efficient to record the exact time someone was cheating and report it. We are able to handle reports much faster (and accurately) with this system.
For the denied report you mentioned, we do not show any favoritism and we do not exempt people from breaking the rules. If the report was denied, it was for a legitimate reason such as the person already having been punished by a different report, the evidence was insufficient, or the person was not actually breaking any rules.
If you have any further questions on any of this, feel free to start a pm with me. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom